IAA Buyer Salvage Insurance Auctions for iPad
By Insurance Auto Auctions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bid on and buy repairable vehicles, theft recoveries, rentals, repos, donation vehicles, parts cars\trucks and more. All of the main IAAI.com features have been designed for iPad, to help you find vehicles fast and keep you connected to your bidding activity. Anyone can buy so start by downloading the free app today.
Don’t have an account with IAA? Visit iaai.com to register as a guest and learn more about being a buyer.
- See what you’re watching and take action in My Vehicles menu (requires a login).
- Use Quick Links, Keyword or browse from a variety of filters in Find Vehicles menu.
- View up to 8 simultaneous live auctions, see what’s coming and get timely auction info in Auctions menu.
- Pinch and zoom map, near me feature or keyword to find branches in Locations menu.
- PIN login feature, Notifications and Customer Service info in the Settings menu.
- Use the app in Landscape and Portrait mode.
* Filter panel slide out feature
- New “Group” feature allows you to group your results according to the attributes you feel most important.
* Want to see how many Hondas and Chevys were returned in your search? Group by Make.
* Want to separate your search results by the branch location without having to do multiple searches? Group by Location
What's New in Version 2.0.3
· High Definition images throughout the app
· Enhanced Zoom capabilities on all images
· New overview section of key information added to the Vehicle Details page
· Save login username feature added
· Bug fixes
No audio on IPad, crashes when pulling up my vehicles
Don't waste your time use the main website instead. At least you can view the whole site and get the audio. iPad version informs you that flash is required for audio. Everybody knows iOS doesn't support flash so what idiots are in charge of creating this app? Crashes when my vehicles is clicked. Can't see the far right side of the page. Shameful IAA, go hire whomever created the Manheim or Copart site.
All negative reviews are correct. App Crashes!!!!!
Why have an app that doesn't work in the app store and risk your company reputation. It doesn't make any sense at all. I've been a buyer since 1998 and personally I know that companies with functional apps working on smart phones and tablets have a major advantage. Maybe IAAI has so much money, they just don't need anymore! Fix it why don't ya!
I'm a new IAA member, so can't speak to this compared to previous versions, but this one stinks! I can't get logged into My Vehicles before it crashes. When searching vehicles, I can only see about 20% of what I see on a desktop web browser. I hope IAA can address this quickly - iPad / iPhone are 75%+ of my searching.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 17, 2014
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 26.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Insurance Auto Auctions
- © 2013 Insurance Auto Auctions, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.