iAcademy - the innovative, mobile e-learning platform
- Mobile learning platform for individually designed e-learning content
- No permanent internet connection required
- Support of all iPhones and iPads running iOS 8.0+
- Support of retina graphics
- Shelf view for display and selection of previously downloaded courses
- Any number of collections can be created for organizing downloaded courses
- Permanently updated download center for download of new course content
- Clearly arranged learning content on a modular, individually designed learning map
- Interactive learning units with multimedia-based content (texts, images, videos)
- Individual background images within learning unit
- Search function within learning units
- Internal links between learning units
- Implementation of additional HTML and media files in the learning modules (e. g. HTML5 animations)
- Individual design of standard icons and buttons
- Learning quiz with multi-media content (image, sound, video) for self-control of learning success
- Assessment module for creation of real-life exams with multi-media content, configurable duration and scoring
- Evaluation of learning progress and assessment results on the iAcademy Server (enterprise account required)
- Learning groups (Enterprise edition only)
- Individually designable drag and drop learning game for creation of e. g. cloze texts, puzzles and other assignment games
- Multi-coloured notepad function with central overview and email export of user's notes
- Glossary items that provide further information (text, image) and can be accessed directly from the learning units
- Built-in PDF reader for further literature contained in the course
- "Open in ..." function: links to many file types (e. g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel) from learning modules and literature section
- Standardised, configurable feedback email for user suggestions or learning progress directly from the course
- Built- in Learning App Store for purchase and download of e-learning content
- Authoring software for Mac OS and Windows for preparation and provision of own iAcademy courses
- Sale of own e-learning content in the iAcademy Store
- Distribution of learning content using coupon codes
- Users can register at iAcademy Store within the app
- In-screen help
New module type "flash cards":
Add flash cards stacks to your e-learning content and give your users another motivating learning method using the "flash card system".
Enrich your learning content with individually designable rewards (e.g. medals, cups).
iAcademy News (Enterprise edition only):
Use the new, integrated messenger function to exchange information with learning groups in your company.
Create learning content for devices that are publicly accessible (e.g. information stands).
And, as always:
Various optimizations and bug fixes.
- Ziemann.IT Losungen
- 16.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-2018 Ziemann.IT & Fraunhofer Gesellschaft
- In-App Purchases
- Learning App (price category 1) $0.99
- Learning App (price category 2) $1.99
- Learning App (price category 3) $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.