By G Petrovski & I Petrovski
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iAchieve is a star chart used to track your achievements, or anything else you can think of – be creative!
* Unlimited Charts - create as many charts/achievements as you like.
* Assign Users – ability to groups charts by users.
* Various Icons – lots of different icons to select from. You can also set a default icon if you prefer to use the same one always.
* Daily Notes – to keep note of anything you want.
* Personalisation – ability to change the colour of each chart to suit your taste.
Examples of what you may want to track:
* Reading – keep track of your Book Club, kids reading homework, bedtime story, lessons, etc.
* Exercise – keep track of what days you have been exercising.
* Children – keep track of bedwetting patterns and get them to select which icon to select.
* Up and down days – track your mood.
* Diet – keep track of when you’ve been following your diet, eating healthily, etc.
* Work days – days you worked.
* No Smoking days.
* Sunny days – anything really!
Note: Please email questions, suggestions or issues directly to me as I would not be able to reply to you through the App Store (reviews).
If you are happy with this App please leave a high-star review.
Thank you for using this product.
What's New in Version 1.5.0
Refreshed User Interface.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 25, 2013
- Version: 1.5.0
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: G Petrovski & I Petrovski
- © 2014 Pomarium
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.