AMA Schedule for Reddit
By Simplicity Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
View the schedule of upcoming AMAs on Reddit* on your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad.
AMA is an interview series featuring famous or interesting people conducted by the users of Reddit.com.
- View AMA author's name and a description of what they do
- View the scheduled time of an author's AMA
- Automatically searches the author's name on the web to give you more information.
- Add AMAs to your device's calendar
- Share AMAs through Mail, Messages, Twitter, and Facebook
- Built-in web browser to see more about an author
*AMA Schedule for Reddit is not affiliated with Reddit.com
What's New in Version 1.0.2
Update for iOS 7
I found your apps from the post on the apple subreddit, and they're all pretty cool. :)
Anyway, I like the app, but it needs a little more work.
1) Some of the rows have inconsistent height. I can't tell why it is that way, but it's pretty distracting.
2) Some of the names have spaces before them. This can easily be solved by trimming the names before showing them.
3) There's too much information with no distinction. If the AMAs were grouped into days away, that would make it way better.
4) It should support alerts. Let the user mark an AMA they want to be reminded of and alert them when it starts.
If you could make these changes happen, this will be a 5 star app for me. Thanks!
Pretty spartan app
Like the reviewer below me said, notifications are a must. Nice to have a schedule and all but what good is it if I miss the event?
Also it could use a little more design. It's pretty spartan and barebones. I'm not saying to change its functionality but it's sort of just boring looking. Definitely needs a theme or design.
Very Solid App
The interface is clean, simple, and helpful.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Nov 01, 2013
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 1.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Laura La Lone
- © 2013 Ryan Worl
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.