ianacare starts where your caregiving journey begins with the people you tell first - your friends and family. We help you coordinate the practical support, communicate updates, and ensure that you’re not alone. You create your team and we will handle the coordination.
As a caregiver/patient:
- Request specific types of help without the burden of managing individual responses.
- Update everyone on one platform. No more multiple group text chains.
- Allow supporters to offer help that you can easily respond to with one click.
- Invite and manage your team from your mobile contacts.
- Keep track of everything on your synced calendars.
As a supporter:
- Offer help you know they would appreciate, but may never ask for.
- Stay updated on their care progress and show your emotional support by responding with hugs and comments.
- Immediately know what their most important needs/requests are & easily sign up to help with no additional communication needed.
- Manage your alert settings, so you can focus on the types of help you can offer - and not get bothered by the rest.
At ianacare, we believe that the tiny things you do make a huge difference! We lift the burden, so you can be present.
- More robust sign-up/invite behavior
- Calendar list view
- Auto-complete for location input
- Layout optimizations for large phone screens
- UX enhancements
- Bug fixes
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.