iAngler by Angler Action
By Elemental Methods, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to the Angler Action Program. Logging and recording your trip and catch information not only builds valuable data for recreational fisheries, but also functions as a record of your own fishing activity. The program is designed to allow you to input as much data as you desire. The record is yours and may be reviewed and downloaded at any time. Fishing Trip questions were determined by collaboration between anglers and research partners. The data gathered is designed to build a better understanding of fish populations.
Trip and catch data logged in the iAngler app is synchronized with the Angler Action web portal (www.AnglerAction.org).
Angler Action data fills a critical need in fishery management by collecting data on released as well as harvested fish. We collect information on fish relative sizes, numbers and locations that is only available from anglers recording their fishing trips.
What's New in Version 2.0.25
- Weather and Tide Forecasts
- Links to Fishing Regulations for all 50 US States
- Faster mobile sync
- Single Trip Sync
- Archive trips [Removes the trip from your mobile device, but keeps the trip (and pictures!) in your web log]
- Weigh Slips for fishing tournaments
Please participate. This will help preserve our fisheries!
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Dec 10, 2013
- Version: 2.0.25
- Size: 15.7 MB
- Languages: English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Seller: Elemental Methods, LLC
- © 2013 Snook and Gamefish Foundation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.