Anoc Pro Octave Editor
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Anoc is an Octave Editor (Matlab clone) for your iOS device. It allows you to create and manage Octave projects directly on your iOS device and generate the result and plots by using Verbosus (Online Octave Editor).
This software is provided "as is" without warranties or conditions of any kind, either expressed or implied.
Before you download this app please check if it can do everything you need by trying the available functions using the web interface on our website.
* Dropbox support (Local Mode)
* Use a dedicated server to perform calculations and generate plots
* 2 Modes: Local Mode (stores .m documents on your device) and Cloud Mode (synchronizes your projects with Verbosus)
* Encrypted transmission to the server by using HTTPS
* Syntax highlighting (operators, plot functions, comments)
* Assistive keyboard
* Hotkeys (see below)
* Web-Interface (Cloud Mode)
* Export projects from Local Mode (iTunes -> Apps -> File Sharing -> Choose Anoc -> Save to... OR use Dropbox)
* Import projects to Local Mode (add your existing .m files in iTunes -> Apps -> File Sharing -> Choose Anoc -> Add… and reload the project list OR use Dropbox)
Hotkeys in editor:
ctrl+g: generate result
ctrl+n: new document
ctrl+d: delete document
ctrl+.: next document
What's New in Version 2.4
* Add outline to editor
* Minor UI changes
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 23, 2017
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 29.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Daniel Kuster
- © Daniel Kuster
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.