By International AIDS Society (IAS)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The mobile app for the 8th IAS Conference on HIV Pathogenesis, Treatment and Prevention (IAS 2015) in Vancouver, Canada, from 19 July to 22 July 2015.
IAS 2015 is a unique opportunity for all those involved in the global response to HIV, including scientists, clinicians, public health experts, community leaders, and media professionals, to meet and examine the latest scientific developments in HIV-related research, and explore how such developments can be realistically applied in implementation programmes.
The mobile app allows you to:
- Browse the complete scientific programme by days and topics.
- Create your own personal programme.
- Locate rooms and exhibitor stands on the floor plan.
- Search the entire programme.
- Share content with colleagues via Email
This application collects anonymous usage data.
What's New in Version 1.1
This update includes minor improvements.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jun 30, 2015
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 80.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: International AIDS Society (IAS)
- © International Aids Society
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.