On Sale for a limited time. Original $ 7.99.
iAudioConverter = Audio Converter+CD Burner+Audio Extractor+Audio Trimmer+Audio Volume Normalizer.
iAudioConverter is the handy comprehensive audio converter for iTunes, iPhone, iPod and any kinds of your devices, and also a CD burner for your lovely car and other CD devices.
- Convert and burn audios to CD.
- Perfect supported output iTunes fomats: MP3, M4A, AAC, Apple lossless, WAV, AIFF.
- High compatible supported devices: iPad, iPhone, iPod, Blackberry, Nokia, Samsung and many other mobile device.
- Common input video formats: FLV, MKV, MOV, M4V, MP4, AVI, WMV, DivX, and many others.
- Common audio formats: MP3, M4A, MP2, AAC, AIFF, Apple Lossless, WAV, WMA, FLAC, AMR, AWB, OGG, AC3, AU.
- Key features:
- Uniquely support converting multi-channel audios, like aac, ac3, ogg, wav, dts, wma.
- Automatically import converted audio to iTunes.
- Convert audio files to mp3, aac, m4a, Apple lossless, aiff that iTunes supports.
- Extract audios from videos such as flv, mp4, mov, etc.
- Convert between all popular audio files preserving metadata and album art intact using high quality encoder.
- Set Audio codec, Audio bitrate, Audio channels, Audio samplerate.
- Batch conversion.
- Menu to always save files to custom directory.
- Easy to use drag and drop interaction.
Note: DRM protected files are not supported.
* "Video Editor MovieMator Pro" is on sale. 30% OFF!
* Get more powerful tool - "Total Video Converter Pro" TODAY will get a free license of "Total Video Player Pro" ($29.99) - World's No.1 Blu-Ray Player to smoothly play HD&4K videos. http://www.macvideostudio.com/total-video-player-mac.html The freebie is only available for today's purchase. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the license with your purchasing record, date included.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs more work.
I should have looked at the reviews before buying it. Although I suppose it's worth $4 even with all the bugs. Hard to say.
I'll be positive and say that this app needs another pass. There are several bugs that make it difficult to use. For one, the app supposedly allows you to clip the heads or tails off the track. This is a feature that I wanted to use, but it simply doesn't work. It looks like there is a clip heads button and a clip tails button but they only work while the track is playing and there doesn't appear to be any way to edit the point once you set it. There are boxes that show the current setting but it doesn't allow you to type in there and these boxes don't provide enough detail. What would be nice is a way to get a precice point in and out via some sliders and a way to preview the edit you are about to make. There is no way to preview the edit. Actually you can't reposition the slider when the track isn't playing or it just pops back where it was. Like I said… buggy.
The export options appear to be good but it's hard to tell. The only property you can set is the default output folder.
I would like to see an update… but for now I've got to give it 1 star. Sorry.
Does what it says - great price.
Updated my comments for version 2.1.5:
For $5 works great! Drag and drop files and batch processing. Even drops in iTunes automatically.
Does not appear to use more than one processing core, so could probably be implementated better to fully use multiple cores (would be much faster), but is still versatile, cheap and effective. Still worth every $.
It’s amazing that anyone in 2014 has to create audio CD’s, but I do. This app allows us to quickly drag our MP3 files into an Audio CD — with an immediate preview of the time for the CD. It’s amazingly simple, and it just works. More importantly, it eliminates the need to needlessly cycle audio files through the iTunes library just to make an audio CD.
- etinysoft Inc.
- 13 MB
- OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © eTinySoft Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.