iAuditor - Audit and Checklist App
By SafetyCulture Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Safety & Quality Inspections are fast and easy with iAuditor from SafetyCulture.
Used to conduct over 25,000 safety inspections per day in 209 countries, iAuditor is the world’s most popular Inspection Checklist App.
Build your own forms in seconds, or browse through iAuditor’s shared Public Library of over 50,000 inspection forms that users have shared and collaborated with to find ways of working smarter, and faster. That’s now the world’s largest online repository of Safety Inspection Checklists.
Everyone from Government Agencies, Fire Departments and International Airlines right through to one-man tradespeople are working smarter and more efficiently with iAuditor.
More than just a checklist… Smart fields allow you to create actions for responses and build intelligence into your templates.
Here are some of the main features:
- Easy Template Creator
- Smart and Dynamic Fields
- Branching and nesting of sub-categories
- Drag and Drop editing interface
- Multiple sections within an audit
- Exporting in more than one type at once
- Tick boxes
- Up to five custom default responses
- Administrator controls to lock down cloud uploading
- Custom heading fields and email subject lines
- Default email address can be setup for all audits
- Time stamps and date stamps for sections
- Media Gallery
- Export Profiles
- Follow up actions and scheduling
- Image annotation and mark-up
- Multiple Export formats (See below)
The app is free to use and export reports in PDF format. In order to access more advanced export formats, a small once-off payment is required, see in app for current local price. The exporting unlocks are as follows:
- Basic Exporting: DOCX (Word), iAuditor Template and CSV Formats
- Advanced Exporting: All the basic exporting options, XML, JSON, and WebDAV
***Award Winner in 2 Categories - Tabby Awards 2014***
iAuditor - Winner - IT or Business Tool
iAuditor - Winner - Data Access and Collection
Exactly what I needed:
by Dan Ashe - Version 2.1.2 - Apr 17, 2013
"I was sent into the field at the last minute and I needed the ability to track over 75 audit-able items. I downloaded this app at 10:30 at night and was finished inputting everything within one hour.
It worked absolutely flawlessly in the field without an Internet connection. This App alone is going to transform how I do business out in the field using my iPad. Highly recommended and you can't beat the price."
The clarity it offers is unparalleled:
by Daniel Robinson - Version 2.3.4 - Oct 11, 2013
"As a Government organisation, iAuditor has the potential to replace every paper based task we have and greatly increase the quality of our captured data while also cutting our administration data entry load to nil.
It is a truly powerful and revolutionary tool which has the potential to complement all our information systems and the majority of our current hardware."
by newtodo - Version 2.2.3 - Aug 14, 2013
"This is the best custom form app on the market period. I would pay bug bucks to use anything as good as this. I use it everyday. No more waiting for contracts to come back, with iAuditor you can do it on the day over a coffee."
by Jimmie Smith - Version 2.2.3 - Jul 30, 2013
"As a building inspector this app has made my life incredibly easier and more organized. I was able to create inspection reports and checklists with various smart and dynamic fields that pose different questions based on response.
My paperwork has been reduced by 95% because very little needs to be printed and the reports can be emailed or uploaded to Dropbox. I'm in love with this app!!!"
What's New in Version 3.4.1
- Added labels to mark audits as "Completed" or "Incomplete" in their list.
- Logos can be much higher quality when exported in audits now.
- Various visual improvements to lists and menus.
- Better, clearer Store screen for making In-App Purchases.
- Clearer messages when making In-App Purchases.
- Better feedback when adding lots of media items or removing other important items in the Template Editor.
- Searching in multiple choice response pickers now works when using A-Z sorting.
- Collapsing mandatory Question items should no longer cause issues while auditing.
- Image items will no longer get bigger when attempting to delete them in the Template Editor.
- Now PDF metadata will always be included in exported PDFs, even if you exclude the cover and title pages.
- You can no longer attempt Dropbox exports after unlinking your Dropbox account.
- Default export profiles should no longer fail to load.
- Fewer crashes when exporting documents with lots of images in them.
- Fixed a crash that happened when exporting some audits to JSON.
- Setting a Template's logo as "Use Profile Image" in the Editor now saves as it should.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jul 22, 2015
- Version: 3.4.1
- Size: 29.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: SafetyCulture Pty Ltd
- © SafetyCulture Pty Ltd 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Basic Exporting$8.99
- CSV + Word Exporting$8.99
- Advanced Exporting$47.99