Our experience in teaching the IB program, allowed us to identify the important features of a good IB Chemistry resource.
As a student, you need all the important information in one place, summarized notes, exam-style questions and proper feedback.
We are providing the following in our app:
1. 360+ pages of content-rich, summarized pages.
2. Every page contains one objective only, with an examiner's tip and difficulty level indicator.
3. A detailed checklist allows you to track all the objectives that you've covered or still need to cover.
4. Hundreds of exam-style questions, with the chance to redo the quizzes and even resetting all your past progress.
5. Progress indicators to give you an idea about the percentage left in each section or quizzes.
6. Full IB Chemistry definitions sections. Needed for every student who aims for a level 7!
The following topics are thoroughly covered:
1. Stoichiometric relationships
2. Atomic structure
4. Chemical bonding and structure
6. Chemical kinetics
8. Acids and Bases
9. Redox processes
10. Organic chemistry
11. Measurement and data processing
Additional higher level (AHL)
12. Atomic structure
13. The periodic table—the transition metals
14. Chemical bonding and structure
16. Chemical kinetics
18. Acids and Bases
19. Redox processes
20. Organic chemistry
21. Measurement and analysis
With 20+ years of experience, we know what students need, and we know how to deliver the course in the easiest way.
It is the time for chemistry studying to be FUN again!
Added more exam style questions.
Minor bug fixes and changes
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.