iBaby Care App
By iBaby Labs, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Caring for your loved ones has never been more hassle-free and seamless!
iBaby Care is the official companion app developed by iBaby Labs, Inc. to be used with the intelligent iBaby Monitor M6. By using the iBaby Care App, you can easily set up your iBaby monitor(s) and start monitoring your baby anytime anywhere in crystal clear HD resolution! It allows you to:
• Watch crystal clear HD live video stream whether it’s day or night
• Play soothing music and record bedtime stories for your loved ones so that they will always feel your presence.
• Hear and speak with your loved ones simultaneously
• 360° rotation helps you keep track of your baby’s every movement
• Control what you wish to see with just a swipe of your finger
• Get visual alert notifications on your baby’s status
You may also:
• Capture HD photos and video clips
• Stay social with the integrated social media platform. Share your baby’s life journal, your parenthood experiences and advice with parents around the globe without any limitation.
• Invite unlimited number of family and friends to join in on the baby watching fun.
• Add additional monitors to extend your care circle to your home, pets, elderly family members, even plants!
What's New in Version 1.9.0
1. Add iBaby Care monitor M7
2. Add Feeding Alarm and Diaper Alarm
I actually purchased this used from someone who said they loved it but didn’t have WIFI anymore. I gave it a try and love that the ibaby doesn’t connect to a phone necessarily, but through individual WiFi. That means I can pass it on to someone else and I won’t be able to access the monitor. I also love that I can add as many people to view the monitor as possible. My husband works evenings and works about 30 min away so if he wants to be able to check on his baby girl, he can do so! If my in-laws or Mom are watching my daughter, they’ll have access to it as well and I can adjust settings and availability for each person and view a log history. I can play music and view night vision, get alerts, record my own voice, etc. this thing is the ultimate baby monitor and I’m in love!!!
Decent and helps monitor baby
Generally I have been happy with the iBaby. The app sometimes spins even when my WiFi is working fine and I’m within good range of the monitor. I had to turn off the motion alert altogether. I find the alert goes off too often and I’d would like to have another option for the alert sound. But it has works well enough since we moved our daughter to her own room. Wakes me up at night when she cries. I haven’t tried the voice or music yet.
The notification for when the app is closed needs to be different from the default iPhone notification.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 10, 2017
- Version: 1.9.0
- Size: 180 MB
- Languages: English, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: iBaby labs, Inc.
- © iBaby Labs, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.