Caring for your loved ones has never been more hassle-free and seamless!
iBaby Care is the official companion app developed by iBaby Labs, Inc. to be used with the intelligent iBaby Monitor M6. By using the iBaby Care App, you can easily set up your iBaby monitor(s) and start monitoring your baby anytime anywhere in crystal clear HD resolution! It allows you to:
• Watch crystal clear HD live video stream whether it’s day or night
• Play soothing music and record bedtime stories for your loved ones so that they will always feel your presence.
• Hear and speak with your loved ones simultaneously
• 360° rotation helps you keep track of your baby’s every movement
• Control what you wish to see with just a swipe of your finger
• Get visual alert notifications on your baby’s status
You may also:
• Capture HD photos and video clips
• Stay social with the integrated social media platform. Share your baby’s life journal, your parenthood experiences and advice with parents around the globe without any limitation.
• Invite unlimited number of family and friends to join in on the baby watching fun.
• Add additional monitors to extend your care circle to your home, pets, elderly family members, even plants!
-Compatible with iPhone XR.
-Fixed some bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Ever since the app update 3 days ago, my iPhone 6S won’t open the app. Crossing my fingers for a fix. I don’t want to have to upgrade my phone so I can use the monitor. Otherwise this product is great.
Great app just a few issues
I love that I can see her and I can play music. I wish there was a way to hear her still even with the music on. There’s times at night I put the music on and forget to turn it off and put the speaker back on bc I am so tired and then she’s in there screaming. Wish there was a timer for the music and then it would go back to listening to her . I don’t like the constant issue with my volume. There’s so much static and I was told to reset the monitor, well the power went out the other day which reset it but since then I have had to reset it about 3 more times. She is in there now and I can barely hear her again and going to have to reset it again for about the 4th time this week (twice in 2 days). Not sure why there’s so much static all the time and the volume is being effected so much. Please fix this problem.
We had high hopes for this monitor. The monitor often freezes. This can sometimes be remedied by turning the monitor off and on, but I am too nervous to rely solely on this monitor, so we actually have a cheap audio monitor that we use, and then just use the video piece of this monitor when we hear the baby move. Unfortunately even that doesn’t always work. It is such a waste and we will need to buy another monitor soon.
- iBaby labs, Inc.
- 263.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © iBaby Labs, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.