Baby Pregnancy Calculator
By Vidal de Wit
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Baby Pregnancy Calculator (Countdown Counter) is a wonderful designed application that will help you keep track of your elapsed weeks and days of your pregnancy right along with your doctor! Once your due date is configured and entered, the program will keep you updated of your current progress in your pregnancy including your:
• Display the number of days and seconds left to your due date.
• Display Baby development information week by week
• Current gestational age in weeks and days (like doctors use)
• Progress bar that will show you how far you have progressed week by week.
This program features a beautiful interface with two themes for baby boys and girl that changes depending on the selected gender of your baby.
• Baby Information including a brief summary of happenings with the baby at the current gestational age as well as information about the average length and weight of the baby.
• And many more.
What's New in Version 1.2
iOS 7 updates
New App name
I have a lot of my friends who are expecting and I was wondering if it's possible instead of having just one baby tracker, to make multiple trackers to track your friends pregnancy! Could you make it happen? I would love the app even more if you did!
Add blocks calendar
Well I can't get very far with this app on my iPad mini considering the stupid ad blocks the bottom of the calendar where you're supposed to pick the first day of your last period. So I'm deleting this app. Don't developers test this stuff?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 18, 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 2.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Vidal de Wit
- © MobiGeni.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.