By GWHQ Productions, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Moms... Thanks for such a GREAT response.
Folks if you have questions or comments, I AM HERE... and would love to help.
All I ask is that if you have a prob, don't slam us publicly, give me an opportunity to serve you better.
You can ping me directly on twitter. http://www.twitter.com/craigbthompson
As a parent, you love spending time with your baby – but you can’t spend every moment watching over your little one. Now you can monitor your baby wherever you are with iBabyVideo™!
Our fast, secure online baby monitoring service lets you see what’s happening in the nursery from your iPad anytime – whether you’re at the office, on the road, or just in the other room.
After creating a subscription account at www.iBabyVideo.com™, download our iPad app for viewing on the go!
- Live streaming video to your iPad from your nursery webcam
- Optimized for the iPad with HD graphics
- No software to install
- Helpful video tutorials make set-up a breeze
- Start and stop the video feed anytime
- Set audio and motion levels to record motion events
- Receive push notifications of motion events
- Invite other family members to view your feed
- Control who has access at the touch of a button
You don’t need special software to use the iBabyVideo monitoring service, so set up is quick and easy. Simply sign up for an account at iBabyVideo.com, then log into the website using a computer and webcam in your baby’s nursery to start broadcasting. Once the video feed is live, you can log into iBabyVideo.com from any other computer or laptop to see what’s happening in the nursery – or use your iPad as a portable video viewer!
You can invite other family members to see the video feed from your baby’s room, too, and you always control who has access.
Whether you’re at the neighbor’s or in another city, you can check up on your little one anytime with iBabyVideo!
Wow this is cool
I agree about maki the pricing clear, however this app is incredible. My wife simply started crying when she saw it. Kudo's.... Well worth the $20/mo.
The service is FREE
Maybe I missed something but I created a FREE account and have been using the service without paying the alleged 20 dollars, not sure where this came from, and there is no sign of it being a trial. Its just free.
I love this app and the service provided, however I only have two MINOR concerns.
1. There is about a 15-20 second delay from the camera to the app. Not a huge deal just a little high whereas 2-5 seconds wouldn't be that big of a deal. (this could be an Internet issue and not the app, not sure)
2. I am using a wireless webcam to defeat the purpose of having a computer in the baby room, however I still have to have a computer on to enable the broadcasting, if the app had broadcasting capabilities this should solve the problem and NO computer would be needed left on, just a simple "start broadcasting" when needed.
Again thank you for this app it is wonderful for a nursery monitor.
Nothing more than a link to their site to pay money
It would have been nice to disclaim it costs money to use your product as part of the app description.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Released: Aug 17, 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 1.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: GWHQ Productions LLC
- © 2010 GWHQ Productions, LLC. All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.