By Bryan Saltzman
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This handy app sends an email of your iPhone address book contact information to your specified email address. All of your important contact information is stored on google, yahoo, hotmail, or another secure email server. Or you can use your Dropbox account to instantly backup and restore your contacts.
★ Backup ★
- Email phone numbers, birthdays, email addresses, notes and all other contact information to your gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc account.
- Your contact information is kept safe by storing it to your email account's secure and trusted servers
- No computer sync is ever necessary to backup your contacts
★ Restore ★
- Automatically repopulate your iPhone contacts if your phone is lost or erased
- Retrieve phone numbers from your email search
- Human readable format
★ Tips ★
- Keep your contacts safe from a malicious export by deleting the iBackupContacts application after backing up all of your contacts to your email. Downloading again is easy because after purchasing the iBackupContacts app once, you receive free unlimited lifetime downloads.
Enjoy another great app from Macpapa.com!
Available in iTunes App Store
What's New in Version 1.8
- Create multiple contact lists
- Swap out one set of contacts for another
- Famous Contacts - change your contact names to famous people
A Life Saver
Updated: Being able to save and restore to multiple contact lists is so important in my line of work. I sync my phone to iTunes on my Macbook, but my phone and computer were stolen while traveling. I would have lost all of my contacts and probably my business. Luckily, I backed up with iBackupContacts and my contacts were saved! Thanks for a truly reliable product. - A Delighted Customer
Won't work with dropbox
Will not backup to dropbox. The error says: "error authorizing app. An error occurred authorizing your app. Please try again.
Works great with e-mail backup.
Also I can't access support as I get an error.
Awesome! Haven't lost a contact yet even though phone messes up!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 01, 2012
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 9.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bryan Saltzman
- © Macpapa.com 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.