By John Schmidt
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iBACnet Explorer is a monitor and tester for BACnet devices in your network. With iBACnet Explorer you can:
- search your BACnet devices in your network
- get the object list of your BACnet devices
- get the property list for your BACnet objects
- read at runtime the present value of some objects
- write at runtime the present value of some objects
- monitor the present value of a variables group
- supported objects:
binary output (can change the status)
bit string value
Attention for 3.0 users: after purchase the full version, close and reopen the app to unlock all the new settings.
What's New in Version 3.5
- Update for iOS9
Finally able to discover JCI N30! The trick is to enter manually including the device #.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 03, 2015
- Version: 3.5
- Size: 2.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: John Schmidt
- © John Schmidt
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- iBACnet Explorer Full version$29.99