Unlike traditional design tools where you have to define nodes and elements to model your structure, iBeams Pro let's you work like you normally do. You sketch out your beam and loads like you would on a design pad, and instantly view shear, moment, deflection and reactions diagrams.
It is very easy to modify and view variations, and you can rapidly analyze several beams in a matter of minutes rather than hours, allowing you to finish your designs more rapidly than ever before.
The file format is compatible with iBeams Pro for macOS.
• Beam diagrams with multiple loads and supports, and the corresponding shear, moment, deflection, and reaction diagrams
• User editable properties
• Imperial and S.I. (metric) units
• Editable material and section properties (ships with AISC, BS5950, CISC, and AS/NZS databases)
• Multiple supports
• Multiple loads
• Joints and Moment Releases
• synchronize preferences and property settings between macOS and iOS versions of this application
• support for storing documents on Cloud shares
Support for the Document Browser and Files App
• You can now manage documents from within iBeams Pro or from the Files App
• Documents can now be stored locally or on cloud shares such as iCloud, Dropbox, and OneDrive
Synchronize Settings, Materials, and Section Properties
• You can now synchronize preference settings between iOS and macOS versions of iBeams Pro using iCloud
• Material and/or Section properties can now be synchronized between between iOS and macOS versions of iBeams Pro using iCloud
Preference Settings for Annotations
• You can now set default fonts and colors for text boxes
Ratings and Reviews
Needs More Units
Love the app, easy to use, does everything. But it doesn't get 5 stars because in my country we use ton and kg and the app doesn't support these units, so it is pretty hard having to be changing from a converter to the app.
Please add these units in the next update...
Please make another app for frames :-)
Nice app and easy to use
- Norm Schuster
- 8.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2010-2018 by Soaring Kite Software. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.