By Norm Schuster
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Unlike traditional design tools where you have to define nodes and elements to model your structure, iBeams Pro let's you work like you normally do. You sketch out your beam and loads like you would on a design pad, and instantly view shear, moment, deflection and reactions diagrams.
It is very easy to modify and view variations, and you can rapidly analyze several beams in a matter of minutes rather than hours, allowing you to finish your designs more rapidly than ever before.
The file format is compatible with iBeams Pro for OS X.
• Beam diagrams with multiple loads and supports, and the corresponding shear, moment, deflection, and reaction diagrams
• User editable properties
• Imperial and S.I. (metric) units
• Editable material and section properties (ships with AISC, BS5950, CISC, and AS/NZS databases)
• Multiple supports
• Multiple loads
• Joints and Moment Releases
What's New in Version 2.4
• Fixes for iOS 11
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 19, 2017
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 8.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Norm Schuster
- Copyright © 2010-2017 by Soaring Kite Software. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.