By Curious Labs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Turn your iPhone into a beatbox machine! iBeatbox comes with 15 beatbox samples so you can get down right away! If that's not enough, you can record your own samples onto any of the 15 pads. Start playing your recorded samples by tapping the pads. For an extra punch in the face, hook it up to your stereo and pump up the volume with your own sick beatbox jam.
There are two modes in iBeatbox:
1. Tap the play tab
2. Tap the numbered pads to play the samples
1. Tap the record tab
2. Tap the pad you want to record onto
3. Wait for the count down
4. When you're done tap the numbered pad again to stop
What's New in Version 2.0
- create and manage multiple sets
- touch, hold, release for looping
Works great on iPhone 4!
Try holding the speaker up to your mouth when you play it for a sweet talk-box effect! Great at parties!
This app rocks!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: May 16, 2009
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 1.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Curious Labs
- © 2009 Curious Media Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.