iBebe - Baby's growth
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iBebe is a great application for the parents who want follow the development of their baby. With iBebe you can track your child's growth and match his/her development to the international growth charts. You can log and check the time between breastfeeding sessions, how long each feeding lasts, the number of bottles fed or last breast used.
iBebe allows you to easily log your baby's sleep and display it on the charts, know in which position he/she slept, what your baby needs to go to sleep (pacifier, music, etc.), or record his/her sleep quality.
Remember when your baby took the last medication, recall doses, vaccines or doctor visits.
- Track feeding: bottle and nursing.
- Track sleep: duration, head position, quality…
- Growth charts: height, weight, head circumference.
- Diaper changes.
- Display graphic charts of the baby's activities.
- Track medications, vaccinations, allergies and doctor visits.
- Baby journal: add events, photos, notes…
- Timer to track naps, nursing duration and diaper changes.
- Track multiple babies.
- Share events with your friends and family through social networks or email.
- iCloud support.
What's New in Version 1.0.4
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Apr 10, 2013
- Version: 1.0.4
- Size: 18.4 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Pedro Ant. Pardo Pertusa
- © 2013 - Pertusoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.