This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Bank on-the-go with IBERIABANK’s Mobile Banking App. Check your balance, pay your bills, deposit checks, transfer funds, or find a nearby ATM or branch location.
Mobile Banking Features
• Touch ID
• Remember Me
• View images
• Check account balances
• View recent transactions
• Pay bills, deposit checks and transfer funds
• Find ATM and branch locations using GPS
At IBERIABANK, we are committed to protecting the confidentiality of your personal information and the safeguarding of your data. For additional information on Mobile Banking security, please visit our website at www.iberiabank.com
Enrollment in IBERIABANK Online Banking is required.
What's New in Version 4.4.1+1708231429.i
Enhanced Mobile Banking Features
•Add, Edit and Delete bill pay payees and payments
•Import payees from device contacts
•Setup favorite payees for easy access
•Make Person-to-Person payments
•Auto-capture check image when depositing a check
•View up to 90 days of mobile deposit history
•Sign out option moved to navigation menu
•Supported iOS Version 9.1 or higher
1. You can do longer see 30 days of previous transactions. It's nice to be able to see when things are coming out on a monthly basis. Instead of just three weeks as it stands now. 2. When you log out on an iPhone you cannot hit the home button because that just logs back in if you are using fingerprint access. 3. You can't see as many transactions or as much information on each transaction as he used to. I guess it's just change and will have to get used to change. It matters how comfortable it is to use an app. And as automated as banking has become, the app may be, more important than the bank itself. So it should be as useful and user friendly as possible. So don't change for change sake change to improve user experience and convenience.
Change for the worse
With the update I can no longer see any of the information for each transaction. Can I go back to the old version.
I received your response and have no desire to change the fonts on my entire IPhone just for one program. The apps for my other financial institutions have no problem. I would not even mind if I had to click on each entry to get full info but that is not available. Still one *
I have an iPhone 6. Ver 10.3.3
Ok. Whatever you did fixed the problem. I can now see each entry fully by clicking on it and getting a new screen with the info. Thanks
Can not pay bills
I have not been able to pay bills on the mobile app for two weeks today. My banker keeps telling me there is no solution right now. That seems hard to believe of a big bank I keep getting told to use a computer what gives ? I don't always have access to a computer . When I try to choose a payee I get an "unexpected error " message. Have tried deleting and reloading the app numerous times. HELP
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Aug 24, 2017
- Version: 4.4.1+1708231429.i
- Size: 23.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: IBERIABANK
- © 2017 Jack Henry & Associates
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.