ibis Paint X - speed painting
By ibis inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The ibisPaint X is an app based on the concept of social drawing, it allows you to publish the drawing process so you can share the joy of drawing with everyone.
- An easy to use app that allows you to enjoy expressing yourself through drawings.
- Feel the smoothness of drawing, and enjoy fast functionality.
- Upload videos of how you drew your artwork.
- Share the URL of your artwork on Twitter and Facebook.
- Download other people's artwork.
*Differences between ibis Paint and ibis Paint X
ibis Paint X has ads.
If you purchase the In-App upgrade, the ads will disappear and there will no longer be any difference with ibis Paint.
The ability to record yourself drawing and to share the video is not the only great feature, ibis Paint X also has a full suite of drawing functions.
- Smooth drawing at up to 60 fps.
- 142 kinds of brushes including dip pens, felt tip pens, digital pens, air brushes, fan brushes and flat brushes.
- Various brush parameters such as starting/ending thickness, starting/ending opacity, and initial/final brush angle.
- Quick slider that allows the quick adjustment of brush thickness and opacity.
- Real time brush preview.
- As many layers as your device's memory will allow (depending on the device and canvas size).
- Layer modes such as individual layer opacity, alpha blending, adding, subtracting, and multiplying.
- A handy clipping feature for clipping images, etc.
- Various layer commands such as layer duplication, import from the photo library, horizontal inversion, vertical inversion, layer rotation, layer moving, and zooming in/out.
- A feature for setting layer names to distinguish different layers.
- Advanced text tool function featuring Vertical, Horizontal, Stroke, Font select, and Multiple text functions.
- A screen tone feature with 46 tones including Dot, Noise, Horizontal, Vertical, Slash, Cross, and Square.
[Area Selection Functions]
- 256 grades of selection for each pixel.
- Selection area inversion, moving, rotation, and zooming in/out.
- Brushes that change depending on the selection area, fill function, layer duplication, layer catenation, layer moving, rotation, and zooming in/out.
- 30 colors saved on the palette, or select any colors you want from the color wheel using HSB or RGB.
- Drag and drop to the color palette to save.
- Tap and hold Color Picker.
[Overall Drawing Functions]
- A handy ruler tool feature for drawing figures, etc.
- Drawing support features including image stabilization and forced entry/omission.
- 22 different filter features.
- New material tool with 880 textures and tones.
- Rotating canvas feature.
- Background color setting feature.
- Undo/redo over 100 steps with the undo and redo functions.
- Brush, Eraser, Smudge, Blur, Fill, and Color Picker.
*Blur not supported on iPad(1st), iPhone3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch(3rd/4th).
- Smooth zoom (70%-4000%).
[Supported Digital Styluses]
- Cregle iPen
- Cregle iPen 2
- Wacom Bamboo Fineline 2
- Wacom Bamboo Stylus fineline
- Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus
- Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus 2
- HEX3 JaJa
- Ten One Design Pogo Connect
- Ten One Design Pogo Connect 2
- e-pens mobile notes for iPad
- MVPen EN309i
- Yifang Digital A-pen
[Functions for Enjoying Drawings]
- "My Gallery" function that lets you enjoy your own artwork.
- Replay yourself drawing (with adjustable replay speed).
- Export replay videos (MOV) and captures (PNG/JPEG) to the photo library with the export function. (Videos can be saved after uploading).
- A feature for sharing still images (PNG/JPEG), videos (MOV), and artwork files (IPV) on Twitter, Facebook and LINE, etc.
* A Twitter and/or Facebook account is required to upload, encode, and download artworks.
*Questions and support
Questions and bug reports in reviews will not be responded to, so please contact ibis Paint support.
What's New in Version 4.1.3
Thank you for using ibisPaint X!
Please update ibisPaint X to ver.4.1.3 if you use iOS 10.
If you have any problems, please inform us via the "Contact Us" of "Developer Website" and not via the App Review.
The summary of this update is below.
- Fixed a bug where importing a picture from Layer window does not work on some iOS 10 devices.
- Fixed a bug where pasting a material does not work on some iOS 10 devices.
- Fixed a bug where Paste command does not work on some iOS 10 devices.
Fantastic, but has some flaws
This app is so amazing and I've been trying to find an app like this for so long. Now that I've finally found it, I have fallen in love with it. But sometimes when I am trying to crop and move things or just out of no where, it crashes on me. If it is possible, please fix this issue as it will make this app so much better for me. Other than that, this app is just what I've been looking for for a long time.
Why this App isn't being reviewed is beyond me. Absolutely amazing!!! Ellipse guides, radial and bilateral symmetry, paper choices(no real grain interaction.....yet 👍🏻) A great set of varied brushes. The pressure sensitivity is a bit limited in fine tuning but really this is primarily a Manga style app in focus, but there's plenty of power for concept art sketching and line work. A very intuitive layer system. I can see myself doing my drawing in this app.
So, one day I opened up the Ibis app and tried opening up one of my unfinished art works and then suddenly it just crashed, and then when I reopened it every work I ever did was gone. Completely vanished, I had been working on this one painting for the whole afternoon and it just disappeared. I'm really angry, this app is a load of crap. I used to love it but now I just hate it -
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Sep 16, 2016
- Version: 4.1.3
- Size: 37.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: ibis inc.
- © ibis inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove-Ads Add-on$3.99