ibis Paint X is a popular and versatile drawing app downloaded more than 20 million times in total as a series, which provides 142 brushes, over 1600 materials, over 700 fonts, recording drawing processes, stroke stabilization feature, various ruler features such as Radial Line rulers or Symmetry rulers, and clipping mask features.
Many tutorial videos on ibis Paint are uploaded to our Youtube channel.
- A Highly functional and professional features surpassing that of desktop drawing apps.
- Smooth and comfortable drawing experience realized by OpenGL technology.
- Recording your drawing process as a video.
- SNS feature where you can learn drawing techniques from other users' drawing process videos.
*Feedback from users
We receive many good reputations from users.
- I could have never assumed that I can draw such a beautiful drawings on smartphones!
- Easiest to use among all drawing apps!
- I have learned how to draw digital drawings without Mac or PC!
ibis Paint has high functionality as a drawing app along with features of sharing drawing processes with other users.
- Smooth drawing at up to 120 fps.
- 142 kinds of brushes including dip pens, felt tip pens, digital pens, air brushes, fan brushes, flat brushes, pencils, oil brushes, charcoal brushes, crayons and stamps.
- Various brush parameters such as starting/ending thickness, starting/ending opacity, and initial/final brush angle.
- Quick sliders that allow you to quickly adjust brush thickness and opacity.
- Real time brush previews.
- You can add layers as many as you need with no limit.
- Layer parameters that can be set to each layers individually such as layer opacity, alpha blending, adding, subtracting, and multiplying.
- A handy clipping feature for clipping images, etc.
*Differences between ibis Paint and ibis Paint X
ibis Paint X shows advertisements.
If you purchase the In-App upgrade, the ads will disappear and there will no longer be any difference with ibis Paint.
We provide you with two ways of purchasing ibis Paint: “Remove Ads Add-on” (one off payment) and “Prime Membership” (monthly payment). When you become a prime member, advertisements will remove. So, if you become a prime member, it will be cheaper not to purchase the “Remove Ads Add-on”.
If you have already purchased the “Remove Ads Add-on”, even if you cancel the “Prime Membership”, advertisements will remain removed.
The more people become prime members, the faster we can develop our application. We would like to create more functions, so please consider becoming a prime member.
A prime member can use the prime features. You can try it free for the one-month at the time of the first purchase.A prime member can use the following features and services
- Tone Curve filter
- Gradation Map filter
- Clouds filter
- No advertisements in screens except the Online Gallery
* After you become a prime member with the first one-month free trial, if you do not cancel your “Prime Membership” at least 24 hours before the last day of the free trial, your “Prime Membership” will be automatically renewed and you will be charged for the automatic renewal.
* We will add premium features in future, please look out for them.
[Remove Ads Add-on]
Unlike ibis Paint (paid version), advertisements are displayed on ibis Paint X (free version). If you buy this Add-On (one off payment), advertisements will remove.
Even if you become a prime member, advertisements will remove. So, if you become a prime member, it will be cheaper not to purchase the “Remove Ads Add-on”.
*Questions and support
Questions and bug reports in reviews will not be responded to, so please contact ibis Paint support.
Thank you for using ibis Paint X!
The summary of this update is as follows.
[Fixed Bugs and Problems]
- Fixed a bug which causes the app to crash sometimes when the app is moving to the My Gallery screen due to some error that occurred in the Canvas screen.
- Fixed a bug that the message of an error alert shown by the Material tool is incorrect.
- Fixed a bug that the app sometimes fails to start editing an artwork file after it experienced some error in the Canvas screen.
- Fixed a bug that the UI layout of the Color window does not change responsively when you change the app's view size by Split View.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing app but something changed it...
So I am quite an editor And as well I do digital art. I've been looking for quite some time for an app that I can edit with that is free and gets the job done with editing, and finally I found one! It was Ibis Paint X, I love editing especially with an app that doesn't call for money, until I found out for the new update. The new update threw me off... From when erasing and all the brushes have changed which I do not like. When erasing the brush gets bigger which I do not like. For smaller areas you would need to go down in a straight line (like If you were in a street) and the street went onto the houses and you just need a little brush to get some of the little paint off the houses, well that used to happen... But now you can't, the brush will be small then get bigger and bigger, so that's what I do not like. As well as the brushes, the brushes... Ah let's see here, well the brushes don't have their same style anymore really, like the Pin dip and the Airbrush they both have the dark opacity Now instead of when back then the airbrush would Be lighter and all and you could go over and over again until you like the opacity you get. Honestly I think this app is awesome and amazing, but I just hope they can fix this so when making art, things won't bother you as much. So this is why I am giving this app a four star out of five.
Lot To Offer!
This app really does have quite a lot to offer as far as choice of pallets and patterns and raw-pure creativity. There are a few things that could be improved and added, however I haven’t seen a comparable app yet that is-FREE! That’s what sets this up and out the most from any other one in the App Store. The fact that it is a free download and you can have access to their entire broad range of brushes and schemes and tools all by watching just one advertisement. Literally just by watching one 30second advertisement unlocked everything for 18 hours! That’s pretty fair, actually it’s more than generous. It did take me just a little time to figure it out and how to use it but it became a breeze after just taking a few minutes to figure out how it all worked. Really good job to the creators and definitely do look forward to experiencing what these developers do with this app. Is it for everyone? Well you’ll have to download it and give it a shot. Who know you might be like me and get surprised by how well this app functions. Definitely recommend using a “pen” or stylus because it enhances everything quite perfectly. 👍
Thank you for reviewing! We want to improve ibisPaint more! Please tell our app to your friends!
Amazing!!!! But what if...
The app is extraordinary! I love drawing on paper but sometimes I can't bring my drawing kit to places, which one out of a thousand reasons why this game is awesome! If you dont consider getting this game (if you haven't) don't worry about just drawing, for you can make comics too! And you can also look at other people's art as well! But I do have one complaint and one request. My complaint is about the 'tutorial'. It does tell you the basic stuff (the layers and tools, you know), but it doesn't tell you everything, like "how to post your artwork" or "how to make your artwork a comic." I would like for it to have a little more help than it already has, for the beginners. My request is the fact that the only thing that I see that moves are the ads. I thought it would be cool if you could make little videos, or possibly a movie! Kind of like stop motion. You draw the scene and put your art together to make a video! I thought that they were pretty cool ideas and I hope that they are used or at least considered. BYE!!!! 😸😄😸😄😸😄😸😄
- ibis inc.
- 57.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © ibis mobile inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove-Ads Add-on $5.99
- Prime Membership $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.