ibis Paint X is a popular and versatile drawing app downloaded more than 30 million times in total as a series, which provides 142 brushes, over 2300 materials, over 990 fonts, recording drawing processes, stroke stabilization feature, various ruler features such as Radial Line rulers or Symmetry rulers, and clipping mask features.
Many tutorial videos on ibis Paint are uploaded to our Youtube channel.
- A Highly functional and professional features surpassing that of desktop drawing apps.
- Smooth and comfortable drawing experience realized by OpenGL technology.
- Recording your drawing process as a video.
- SNS feature where you can learn drawing techniques from other users' drawing process videos.
*Feedback from users
We receive many good reputations from users.
- I could have never assumed that I can draw such a beautiful drawings on smartphones!
- Easiest to use among all drawing apps!
- I have learned how to draw digital drawings without Mac or PC!
ibis Paint has high functionality as a drawing app along with features of sharing drawing processes with other users.
- Smooth drawing at up to 120 fps.
- 142 kinds of brushes including dip pens, felt tip pens, digital pens, air brushes, fan brushes, flat brushes, pencils, oil brushes, charcoal brushes, crayons and stamps.
- Various brush parameters such as starting/ending thickness, starting/ending opacity, and initial/final brush angle.
- Quick sliders that allow you to quickly adjust brush thickness and opacity.
- Real time brush previews.
- You can add layers as many as you need with no limit.
- Layer parameters that can be set to each layers individually such as layer opacity, alpha blending, adding, subtracting, and multiplying.
- A handy clipping feature for clipping images, etc.
*Differences between ibis Paint and ibis Paint X
ibis Paint X shows advertisements.
If you purchase the In-App upgrade, the ads will disappear and there will no longer be any difference with ibis Paint.
We provide you with two ways of purchasing ibis Paint: “Remove Ads Add-on” (one off payment) and “Prime Membership” (monthly payment). When you become a prime member, advertisements will remove. So, if you become a prime member, it will be cheaper not to purchase the “Remove Ads Add-on”.
If you have already purchased the “Remove Ads Add-on”, even if you cancel the “Prime Membership”, advertisements will remain removed.
The more people become prime members, the faster we can develop our application. We would like to create more functions, so please consider becoming a prime member.
A prime member can use the prime features. You can try it free for the one-month at the time of the first purchase.A prime member can use the following features and services
- Tone Curve filter
- Gradation Map filter
- Clouds filter
- No advertisements in screens except the Online Gallery
* After you become a prime member with the first one-month free trial, if you do not cancel your “Prime Membership” at least 24 hours before the last day of the free trial, your “Prime Membership” will be automatically renewed and you will be charged for the automatic renewal.
* We will add premium features in future, please look out for them.
[Remove Ads Add-on]
Unlike ibis Paint (paid version), advertisements are displayed on ibis Paint X (free version). If you buy this Add-On (one off payment), advertisements will remove.
Even if you become a prime member, advertisements will remove. So, if you become a prime member, it will be cheaper not to purchase the “Remove Ads Add-on”.
*Questions and support
Questions and bug reports in reviews will not be responded to, so please contact ibis Paint support.
Thank you for using ibis Paint X!
The summary of this update is as follows.
- Now you can save a Pressure Adjustment Graph specific for each digital stylus. The Pressure Adjustment Graph for a digital stylus is shown and editable when you select the stylus in the Settings window.
- Improved some texts shown in alert boxes, buttons, or other places of UI.
- Some improvements on UI layouts.
- Changed the name of the "Extract Drawing" filter to "Extract Line Drawing".
- Removed the "Tweet a notification to your twitter when published" button in the Preferences window.
- Now the Font list window automatically scrolls when the app inserts downloadable fonts so that the currently selected font keeps to be seen in the screen, except when you have already scrolled the window manually.
- Now the messages that appear when you are trying to use an unsupported tool for a layer (e.g., using the Brush tool for a Text layer) are shown for 2 seconds, while in older versions they were shown for 1 seconds.
- Added an item "3D Touch" to the Stylus List window (shown in the Settings window) on devices with 3D Touch. If you want to see and edit the Pressure Adjustment Graph for 3D Touch, first select the "3D Touch" in the Stylus List window.
- Improved the default setting of the Pressure Adjustment Graph for Wacom stylus. To use this setting, press the "Reset" button in "Pressure Sensitivity" of the Settings window while Wacom stylus is connected.
- Now a guidance message will be shown in the Pressure Adjustment Graph when you cannot use SonarPen (for example, the app does not have access to microphone) while you have selected it in the Settings window.
- Now a guidance message will be shown in the Pressure Adjustment Graph when the 3D touch is disabled in the iOS settings while you have selected it in the Settings window.
- Now the minimum size of a canvas is 1x1 on many devices. On some devices (iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPad (4th generation), iPhone 5s、iPad Air (1st generation), iPad mini 2、iPad mini 3) the minimum size is 9x9.
[Fixed Bugs and Problems]
- Fixed a bug where using both of screen tone and clipping in an artwork file leads to crash on some devices.
- Fixed a bug where the area of selected pixels by the Lasso tool is shifted by 0.5 pixels from the area you have specified actually.
- Fixed a bug that the app sometimes crashes in the Canvas screen when you closed a window which contains a browser.
- Fixed a bug of the Import from Photo Library feature where you can operate the Layer window after you have selected an image and are waiting for the Transform tool to launch.
- Fixed a bug where the app crashes when you tap the Ad banner.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing app but something changed it...
So I am quite an editor And as well I do digital art. I've been looking for quite some time for an app that I can edit with that is free and gets the job done with editing, and finally I found one! It was Ibis Paint X, I love editing especially with an app that doesn't call for money, until I found out for the new update. The new update threw me off... From when erasing and all the brushes have changed which I do not like. When erasing the brush gets bigger which I do not like. For smaller areas you would need to go down in a straight line (like If you were in a street) and the street went onto the houses and you just need a little brush to get some of the little paint off the houses, well that used to happen... But now you can't, the brush will be small then get bigger and bigger, so that's what I do not like. As well as the brushes, the brushes... Ah let's see here, well the brushes don't have their same style anymore really, like the Pin dip and the Airbrush they both have the dark opacity Now instead of when back then the airbrush would Be lighter and all and you could go over and over again until you like the opacity you get. Honestly I think this app is awesome and amazing, but I just hope they can fix this so when making art, things won't bother you as much. So this is why I am giving this app a four star out of five.
This is an amazing app and I use it all the time. I love all the effects such as blurring, layers, copy and paste, and so much more. You also get to view a time-lapse of your work, which I think is awesome. There are just two very minor things that sorta bug me a bit. The first one is really not that big of a deal, but when I’m viewing the top art pieces, sometimes I like to watch the time lapse. After I finish watching it, It starts back at the beginning and it moves really slow. The other thing is also not a huge deal, but when you make the line more transparent, you can’t use the bucket tool. An example of a time where this was an inconvenience was I was drawing a light, and wanted to make the lit area of the wall lighter. I didn’t want a line to show, so I made it super transparent, almost invisible. But when I tried to use the bucket tool, it covered my whole wall. It’s almost like the app doesn’t think a light line is a line at all. It was no big deal, because a found another way, but for a while I thought I would have to color in the whole wall by hand. So, overall, this app gets a gold star sticker from me, but there are just a few little kinks to be worked out.
My cloth I made real life
I am not staic that’s my mom and am a singer of look what your made me do and you find my name there and I do make clothes I made a outfit go check it out right now and I hope you like it it’s just for you and everyone that works there its a thank you and am sending it over now it will take a long time I already know where y’all live but I don’t live there but I sending it to you it not gonna be there UNTILL a year so pls I hope you like it or I can send you photo of it want photo of it if I have time before makeing y’all some so the boys gets the basket ball clothes and the girl gets the mad love clothes or y’all ask me what y’all want bc it’s on the way now so ask me so I can make more for all of y’all boys and girls sorry if you don’t know how am spelling bc I am a powerful person bc I can fight I fight people to help people and I hope y’all help people like I do people who are mean they pay I can fight some girls can fight am telling you I can fight better then anyone so pls like it it’s being send over now it will take 1 year UNTILL it gets there I hope y’all can wait so make more apps so I can do more ideas
- ibis inc.
- 61.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © ibis mobile inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove-Ads Add-on $6.99
- Prime Membership $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.