By Davka Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iBless Food is a handy, on-the-go guide to the Hebrew blessings recited before and after eating.
* Instantly look up the correct blessings for hundreds of different foods
* View, hear, and learn the blessings recited before and after eating, including Birkat Ha-Mazon, the Grace after Meals
* Test your knowledge of the blessings with a quick quiz!
What's New in Version 2.0
* Users can now add their own food listings to the database, and designate which blessings are recited before and after eating these foods.
* Expanded food listing now includes over 500 items
* Graphics updated for iPhone retina display
B"H This is a great app for beginners and experienced benchers alike. It has a very helpful explanation of what brachas to make before and after. The song along feature has helped me to learn the birkat hamazon. Excellent app. I use it daily.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Sep 04, 2012
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 16.5 MB
- Languages: English, Hebrew
- Seller: Davka Corporation
- © 2010-2012 Davka Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.