iBlockify is a content blocker for Safari that filters and blocks ads, analytics/social tracking with constant updates to other blocking options such as: User Comments or Social Share panels (on sites such as Blogs or News sites).
If privacy is important to you iBlockify is also the appropriate solution. blocking site analytics & tracking prevents the site from collecting information about you or your web browsing behaviors.
Here's why you'll love iBlockify:
• Instantly make web browsing up to 5x FASTER
• Save up to 50% of data consumption on Cellular & Wi-Fi
• Browse the web clutter-free - restore precious screen space taken up by junk
• Powerful blocking options you can choose from:
• User Comments
• Social Share Panels
• Easy one-click setup to trigger custom blocking options. No need to mess around with low level settings
• Constant & Quick updates with more blocking rules without having to install a new version
• Report about ads that are not blocked in a website by quickly clicking the internal Safari action button
After installation don't forget to enable iBlockify from Settings -> Safari -> Content Blockers.
- Even faster blocking techniques
- Various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Wonderful! Legibility at last!
I got this on a recommendation, as something that could make a certain website with a horrid font legible for me.
I have iBlockify set to block font downloads, and while some other websites look strange, the one that was a problem is legible at last! I don't mind the other sites looking weird, because I can read them, too.
Ad blocking seems OK, but it wasn't my main reason for getting this app so it's hard for me to judge.
Best adblocker in App Store
Seriously this App deserves more attention. It works as advertised. It blocks ads, social media widgets, comments and trackers. It's highly customizable as well. The websites load considerably faster than other adblockers and it doesn't slow video loading in websites like Streamable. My only complaint is that the developer should add a "button" so that users can press on it and get updates from within the app.
Rating : 5 stars
How hard is it to block a freaking BarkBox ad, though? And why is it only BarkBox getting through? It’s weird. Sometimes I open clickbaity stories on Facebook (from sites like Diply and the like) and then in Safari just so I can see them without ads. Most of the time it works. For whatever reason, though, the BarkBox ads and only the BarkBox ads get through the blocker. So weird.
- yaniv danan
- 18.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Yaniv Danan
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.