IBM Connections Cloud Inform
By IBM Collaboration Solutions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The IBM Connections Cloud Inform app provides IBM Connections Cloud clients up to date information, status as well as push notifications when changes occur.
IBM Inform serves as a convenient new complement to IBM Connections Cloud status communications for administrators and help desk professionals.
IBM Inform provides the following features:
- Current overall status and individual service status for a selected Data Center
- Details on service status as updates occur
- Push notifications when a service’s status changes
- Sleep mode allows you to temporarily pause push notifications
- Ability to select which services you monitor and receive push notifications for
- Last seven days of service history
- Selected services will provide response time graphs
- Upcoming scheduled maintenance information
IBM Inform has adopted a continuous delivery model and will be updated frequently with new features!
Easy way to stay in the loop about service status
I've had the app installed a few days. So far it's worked well and been stable.
I like the ability to filter the list of services to just those I'm most interested in.
I expect the push notifications will be more timely and convenient than email in the event of service degradation or outage, although luckily I haven't had an opportunity to test that feature yet. Recommended for IBM Connections Cloud users.
Live life worry free
Its a wait off my shoulders to now recieve push notifications if and when a service goes down. I no longer have to check status pages to see if a service is having issues. If you use IBM cloud connections services this is a must have app.
Makes my life easier..
I no longer have to check the IBM page for status of their cloud services, I can just check this app instead. It sends push notifications if there are issues. Good job IBM!
- Category: Utilities
- Released: Sep 09, 2016
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 29.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: IBM
- © IBM
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.