IBM Doc Buddy
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you look up error messages to resolve technical issues? Would you like to retrieve message documentation on your mobile devices? It is time for a new information experience!
IBM Doc Buddy is a no charge mobile application that enables retrieving z Systems message documentation and provides the following values:
• Enables looking up message documentation without Internet connections after the initial download
• Allows viewing Red Alerts notifications
• Improves your information experience
• Accelerates the time you spend in resolving problems
• Includes links to the relevant product Support Portals and supports calling a contact from the app
IBM Doc Buddy provides the message documentation of the products including z/OS, z/VM, z/VSE, TPF, IMS, CICS, Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for Messaging for z/OS, IBM Service Management Unite, IBM Operations Analytics of z Systems, Linux on z Systems, and so on.
You can send any feedback to email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.2.1
- Messages of these products and releases were added: z/VSE, Tivoli Storage Manager, Tivoli Advanced Allocation Management, and Automatic Binary Optimizer for z/OS V1.2
- Miscellaneous updates and fixes to links, keyboards, and menus
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 04, 2017
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 20.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: International Business Machines Corp
- © Copyright IBM Corp. 2016, 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.