Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
IBM Redbooks® publications give you what you need, when and where you need it.
The IBM Redbooks mobile app provides on-the-go access to Redbooks publications, announcements, and social sites. Available for iOS devices.
For nearly 50 years, IBM Redbooks publications have provided trusted product positioning, expert guidance, and installation and implementation experiences. Responding to the evolving needs of our users, we now also offer materials that provide the "just in time" technical information users need to quickly understand offerings and to make effective decisions. From classic books and papers to new Solution Guides and Product Guides, Point-of-View publications, blogs, and videos, we provide what you need, when and where you need it. And now you can access all of this content in one mobile app on your iOS device.
Features of the app include:
• Read thousands of Redbooks publications, from classic Redbooks to the latest Solution Guides, Product Guides, Redguides, and more
• Find Redbooks publications by those most recently published or updated, most popular, subject area, or publication type
• Search within publications and create bookmarks
• Save your favorite publications and organize them in convenient, customizable folders
• Share what you’re reading through Facebook, Twitter, and email
• Get the latest news from Redbooks, including announcements and listings of new residencies and workshops
• Connect with Redbooks through social channels, from Facebook to Twitter and more
• Link to the latest Redbooks blog posts and videos
What's New in Version 1.3.1
1) Improving browsing experience.
2) Enhanced sharing functionality.
3) "Trending" menu option to find out what people are downloading right now.
4) Overall speed and reliability improvements.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Apr 27, 2015
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 33.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: International Business Machines Corp
- © IBM Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.