IBM Connections Chat is the official app for presence, instant messaging, audio and video chat, and telephony for IBM's award-winning Connections platform.
IBM Connections Chat delivers new and exciting capabilities that give you access to your people networks from the comfort of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. IBM Connections Chat follows on IBM Sametime's footsteps to help you accelerate your business processes, improve decision making, and ultimately help you make the leap to the new way to work. IBM Connections Chat works with your IBM Sametime 9 infrastructure and features built-in integration with IBM's Connections Cloud family of offerings.
• Rich presence including geographic location
• One-to-one and group chat with offline messaging support
• Chat history
• One-to-one audio and video chat
• Broadcast announcements
• Powerful search capabilities
• Send and receive photos
• Robust push-notification support
• Support for multiple communities
• URL-based, one-click configuration
A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the web as http://www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml. All references to names in the images refer to fictitious company and fictitious persons, designed for illustration purposes only.
• UI fixes for iPhoneX
• Fix for issue where emoticons don't always send
• Other bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
No longer works after update.
The latest update no longer connects to our server. This product was very buggy to begin with.
Can’t login after update
It’s been a month since I couldn’t login and I been using this app for 4 years.
Can’t hit the login
This version is bad. The screens block the login button.
- 55 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright IBM Corp. 2011, 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.