IBM Sterling Control Center Mobile
By IBM (Industry Solutions)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
IBM Sterling Control Center Mobile extends the visibility of the Sterling Control Center service level monitoring console to a mobile device, allowing key personnel to receive and view notifications for targeted environment status without having to access a computer.
Sterling Control Center Mobile enables an IT administrator or application owner to determine if there are any environment, process or transfer issues that could impact a key business process. It provides users with the ability to view the nature of the issue and handle the issue immediately from their mobile device.
• Dashboard for viewing various status indicators – server status, adapter status, and alerts with on-demand refresh
• View details for servers, adapters and exceptions, including direct access to initiate a call or email to the server owner
• Ability to comment and/or handle an alert
This application requires you to be registered mobile application user in Sterling Control Center version 5.1.02 or later. Please contact your system administrator or IT department to check if your company is operating this version of Sterling Control Center and to request to become a registered mobile application user.
What's New in this Version: Enhancements to support updated IBM branding and legal requirements.
Very convenient for the mobile SCC admin!
Good feature set to monitor systems on the go.
Very nice app, please add a iPad version, that would really be nice!
- Category: Business
- Released: Nov 30, 2011
- Version: 1.1.01
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: International Business Machines Corp. (Industry Solutions)
- IBM® Sterling Control Center (SCC) Mobile - © Copyright Sterling Commerce, an IBM Company, 2009, 2011. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.