IBM Study Connect (Study Connect) is a companion app to IBM Clinical Development, a unified, cloud-based system that offers all of the EDC and clinical study support capabilities you need.
Now, you can quickly and effortlessly review clinical trial data on a mobile device. With Study Connect, you can quickly and easily:
• Set up customized alerts for specific events
• Stay connected with real-time customized notifications such as adverse events, enrolled patients and site status changes
• Share top-level statistics for each study with key stakeholders using the study dashboard
• Expedite approval response times for critical study decisions such as patient study eligibility
• Maintain security with the ability to set customized role-based permissions for individual studies
• Manage randomization of subject assignments
• Coordinate dispensing and inventory management
To learn more, call us at 888.500.4247 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You are heading in to a meeting with the Sponsor's management team and you need to provide an update. Simply open the app, log in, and provide up-to-the-minute details to answer questions about patient enrollment, open queries, and site status.
You are at lunch, dinner, stuck in traffic, at another site, on vacation or, really anywhere else. You may be away from your laptop, but you're not out of range of critical notifications such as adverse events.
• IBM branding applied.
• Miscellaneous bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great App! I love eClinical OS!
Terrific App. Easy to use.
- International Business Machines Corp
- 12.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright IBM Corp. 2018 - Copyright Merge 2013, 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.