Connect and sync to your IBM Verse cloud account or on premises IBM Notes Traveler Server with the new IBM Verse app. Yes, you CAN take it with you! IBM Verse provides access to your mail, calendar, and contacts and helps you manage your day more efficiently.
A new way to work with your inbox
• Mark incoming or outgoing messages for action and follow up, so you keep on top of your commitments.
• Use the message Quick Reply for on-the-go responsiveness.
• Search your inbox online or offline.
• Easy to use message threading.
• Read and send encrypted messages.
• Sync specific folders so they are always with you, even when you are offline.
A modern calendar to keep you on track
• Day, Week, and Month views to work the way you want.
• An invitation inbox keeps calendar notices tidy and in one place.
• A Today widget that helps you focus on the things you need to do right now.
• Join a conference call or online meeting in one tap, directly from the calendar event.
It's not just your contacts, it's the people you work with every day.
• Cut through the clutter of the inbox and focus on messages from people important to you. If you only have a few minutes, skip the inbox and go straight to their messages.
• Contact them directly in a single tap.
• New in 9.2.4, you can sync Verse contacts with your iOS Contacts, giving you access to everyone in one place.
And because it's built for business, IBM Verse understands you have specific security and privacy needs. IBM Verse supports the leading MDM vendors, including IBM MobileFirst Protect (MaaS360), MobileIron, as well as AppConfig compliant MDM platforms.
The IBM Verse mobile app is meant for users who are in organizations that are licensed for IBM Verse or IBM Notes Traveler Server 18.104.22.168 or later. Before using IBM Verse mobile, check with your IT department. Any problems should be reported through your normal IBM or IBM Business Partner support channel.
• Bug fixes and enhancements
• Updated MaaS360 SDK
• Fix for Verse Caller ID
• Performance Improvements
• Quick scroll to top or Mail
• People and Actions list with second tap on associated tab
Ratings and Reviews
Latest update isn’t good
The last West update has doubled up all of my folders and only shows a few emails as new, not all new emails. If I could attach a screen shot I would show you what I’m talking about. In a bit shell, I have two inboxes, two send, two trash and two of everything else, but only one account?!? Only one of the inboxes works properly.
Starting this month I can’t even get to the login screen. I just get a blue screen of nothingness. My company requires the use of this app and it has always been slow to refresh. There is also no ability to link my work and personal calendar. I resorted to adding a link to the Verse web site to my phone home screen.
Can’t find any way to sync verse calendar with the normal calendar app. Contacts are spotty at best when creating a new message. Lag time to download and update is slow.
Silly to have multiple mail apps, multiple calendar apps, why things aren’t consolidated is beyond me. IBM mail products just need to be put out of their own misery.
- 141.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright IBM Corp. 2014, 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.