By IBM Collaboration Solutions
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Connect and sync to your IBM Verse cloud account or on premises IBM Notes Traveler Server with the new IBM Verse app. Yes, you CAN take it with you! IBM Verse provides access to your mail, calendar, and contacts and helps you manage your day more efficiently.
A new way to work with your inbox
- Mark incoming or outgoing messages for action and follow up, so you keep on top of your commitments.
- Use the message Quick Reply for on-the-go responsiveness.
- Search your inbox online or offline.
- Easy to use message threading.
- Read and send encrypted messages.
- Sync specific folders so they are always with you, even when you are offline.
A modern calendar to keep you on track
- Day, Week, and Month views to work the way you want.
- An invitation inbox keeps calendar notices tidy and in one place.
- A Today widget that helps you focus on the things you need to do right now.
- Join a conference call or online meeting in one tap, directly from the calendar event.
It's not just your contacts, it's the people you work with every day.
- Cut through the clutter of the inbox and focus on messages from people important to you. If you only have a few minutes, skip the inbox and go straight to their messages.
- Contact them directly in a single tap.
- New in 9.2.4, you can sync Verse contacts with your iOS Contacts, giving you access to everyone in one place.
And because it's built for business, IBM Verse understands you have specific security and privacy needs. IBM Verse supports the leading MDM vendors, including IBM MobileFirst Protect (MaaS360), MobileIron, as well as AppConfig compliant MDM platforms.
The IBM Verse mobile app is meant for users who are in organizations that are licensed for IBM Verse or IBM Notes Traveler Server 220.127.116.11 or later. Before using IBM Verse mobile, check with your IT department. Any problems should be reported through your normal IBM or IBM Business Partner support channel.
What's New in Version 9.4.7
Various bug fixes and improvements.
I continually lose my contacts for no reason. When trying to resync them it never works. Total crapshoot in which contacts make it back. My company switched us from outlook to this garbage and it is the worst scenario ever. The only reason I rate it 1 star is because you can’t rate it worse.
Does not update my emails
After the latest APP update, my emails are not updated. APP crashes when trying to update emails.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jan 11, 2018
- Version: 9.4.7
- Size: 131 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: IBM
- © 2017 IBM Corp.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.