Ibotta: Cash Back App, Grocery Coupons & Shopping
By Ibotta, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ibotta is the free money saving app that helps you save on everyday purchases. Whether you’re buying groceries, shopping for new clothes, or ordering food, you can save money with cash back rebates from simply shopping at your favorite stores.
For a limited time, get a $10 welcome bonus when you try the app for the first time.
Don’t waste your time hunting for promo codes, clipping coupons, or leaving money on the table with Ibotta. Ibotta is your shopping sidekick, always there to help you earn cash back on the brands you love.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Unlock Savings - Unlock cash back rebates in the app before you buy
2. Start Shopping - Buy the things you love from favorite stores, retailers, restaurants and apps
3. Verify Purchase - Submit your receipt or link your loyalty card
4. Get Cash - Cash out by using PayPal, Venmo or gift card!
We’ve helped our users save over $150,000,000; join today to get your slice of the action!
Unlock Savings When You Shop
- Unlock cash back rebates in the app before you even start shopping. Buy the products you love from your favorite retailers, restaurants and grocery stores.
Verify Purchases & Get Savings
- Scan your receipt barcode or link your loyalty card to get cash back savings and rewards from all of your favorite shops.
Save at Thousands of Stores & Apps
- Ibotta helps shoppers save money at more than 750,000 stores and restaurants including Target, Walgreens, Best Buy and more.
- Shoppers can even get discounts on purchases from apps like Groupon, Jet, Hotels.com and Boxed.
Earn Bonus Discounts
- Get bonus cash rewards and discounts by buying featured products, redeeming items at specific retailers, or completing specific tasks.
Invite Friends & Earn Team Bonuses
- Refer a friend and receive $5 each time a friend receives their welcome bonus.
- Create teams with your friends and family to receive teamwork bonuses every month!
Ditch the coupons and go shopping to save at your favorite grocery stores, pharmacies, clothing and beauty shops, restaurants, mobile apps and more. Get money back on everyday purchases with the free Ibotta app.
Like receiving free discounts with Ibotta?
Please take a moment to rate our app. Your feedback means the world to us –especially if that means more savings for everyone.
Note: Ibotta may use your location to help find stores. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 4.11.19
What's new in 4.11.19:
• Fixed a crash on startup for 32-bit devices (iPhone 4S, 5, 5C, and iPad 2)
What's new in 4.11.18:
• Fixed a couple crashes that could occur when capturing a receipt
• Performance improvements
I don't like answering surveys for this!
I used to love using this app. Now it takes 5 times the amount of time it used to, because I either need to take a quiz on my knowledge of the product (which I may have never used), take some other quiz, watch a video ad, or at least am directed to a different screen where I have to accept the rebate offer after scrolling down. By the way, this doesn't by any means pitch the product for me. If anything, it made me more selective on which rebates I'm choosing, and therefore maybe not buying as much as I used to. So instead of me going through and selecting something as a "maybe", I'll choose right there, yes, I'll definitely use this, or no, I may or may not have used this, but I really don't want to sit through any more of these videos.
Good for frugal, patient people
I'm loving this app and have been able to save about $20 a month since I started using it last December, and I don't really go out of my way to buy a lot of brand name food. However, if you cross reference store sales with Ibotta rebates, you can save an extra 50 cents to a buck on a sale product, and it all adds up! You can refund your savings to PayPal or gift cards; I get digital gift cards and use them at the stores I shop regularly. If you also buy booze and clothing regularly, you could save a great deal using this app. Totally worth the time and energy!
Very decent app, but needs work
I love this app because I'm struggling financially like most people. I'd do anything too save a few extra bucks on anything. Only thing I don't like about this app is there's only a handful of rebates for every store, and half of the items I don't even buy or can't find in the particular store I'm at. The developers of this app have done an okay job so far... but there needs too be more items and more stores too choose from. Like health food stores like GNC or home improvement stores like Lowe's. All I'm saying is please continue updating this app and make it more worthwhile for the consumer trying too save more money.