Ibotta: Cash Back Rewards App
By Ibotta, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Get cash back on everyday purchases with Ibotta. Start with Ibotta before you shop, travel, dine out or use an app and earn cash back on every purchase. We work with leading brands and retailers to help you save money without the hassle of traditional coupons, discounts or promo codes. Our customers have earned over $220,000,000 in cash back. Download now to get started!
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Find Cash Back Rebates - Before you go shopping, find and add cash back rebates
2. Go Shopping - Buy the things you love from favorite stores, retailers, restaurants, bars and apps
3. Redeem Rebates - Send your receipt, link your loyalty card for instant cash back.
4. Get Cash Back - Cash out via PayPal, Venmo or choose from a variety of gift cards!
EARN CASH BACK AT GROCERY STORES, RESTAURANTS & RETAIL STORES
- Ibotta helps you earn cash back on purchases at more than 750,000 (and counting) locations
- Key partners include: Walmart, Uber, Target, Kroger, CVS, Rite Aid, Groupon, Jet.com, eBay, Boxed, Best Buy, Bed Bath & Beyond, JoAnn Fabrics, Drizly, Hotel.com, Minibar, Atom Tickets, Ebags, HotelTonight, Thrive Market, BloomThat, HotelStorm, Walgreens, Costco, World Market, Orvis, Petco, Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s and many more…
GET CASH BACK FOR USING APPS
- Earn cash back from purchases on top apps like Uber, Jet.com, Groupon, Boxed and eBay
- Ditch the promo codes! Start with Ibotta to earn cash back the easy way when using your favorite apps
UNLIMITED CASH FOR FRIENDS
- Get $30 just for referring friends! Share the fun (and cash) with family and friends!
BONUSES FOR EVEN MORE MONEY
- Get started and earn up to $20 in welcome bonuses just for trying us out!
- Earn MORE (yep, even more) from cash bonuses when you buy specific products or achieve key milestones!
Please take a moment to rate our app. Your feedback means the world to us.
Note: Ibotta may use your location to help find stores. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 5.4.15
What's new in 5.4.15:
• Crash fixes and performance improvements
Ibotta is fantastic!
I've been using it for a couple of years, and I went a long time where i was so busy i forgot to do the claims. It is difficult for me, singularly to meet some of the bonus goals even when my team does meet theirs, so I feel like I am letting them down! There should be more opportunities for rebates at restaurants, gas, online and other retailers. Also, I feel that the "any Brand" items are really low rebate at only .20, but that opens up a much broader way for me to spend and earn a rebate. I think .20 at "discount" retailers like Walmart, Dollar General, ShopNSave, Aldi, etc is fine, but to get those same itmes at Schnucks, Target, Walgreens, etc. costs more and therefore should perhaps be .25 or .30 rebate. Just a suggestion!
I’ve told many about the App and i am glad i came back to it. Was bummed out yesterday when i tried to enter a couple of them and when i was asked to scan the item (Campbell’s Mushroom Soup) and told it was not valid. That also happened with another item that was so obviously the right item. But overall, I like the App!
Very cool, but could be better.
This is a very nifty and cool app that helps you save and get some of your money back on certain items. The only thing that prevents me from giving it 5 stars is that the list of items is rather short. My husband and I don’t buy a majority of the featured items. This app could be so much more if they added more variety of items on which to save, for example I see coupons for dog food, but not for cat food. I buy my cat specifically Beyond dry cat food and I would love if I would be able to save money on that brand. Or even Lactaid milk which is more expensive than regular milk. I would love it if they had more coupons/discounts on Arizona tea (the gallon) and more cereal brands. Even saving money on ground beef would be awesome. A lot of the selection for different stores is the same. I hope the developers see this review and take it into serious consideration.
Not for mobile shopping, poor service
I've used this for awhile to upload receipts to get a rebate on groceries, but recently finally tried the mobile shopping through the app for cash back and never received my rebate. I opened a ticket and forwarded the email confirmation of my purchase to the customer service person but then nothing. After asking for status on my ticket I was toward to open another then Saw that the status of my old ticket was resolved when I never received a response or resolution to my issue, or an answer as to why the rebate never posted to my account for the mobile purchase, I've enjoyed using this app in the past but have been very disappointed not find that this part of the program failed and the customer service was not helpful, I would beware and use an app like Ebates for cash back when mobile shopping it does not work in conjunction with site coupons so I lost out on a potential 2-3% if I had used Ebates or upromise