Ibotta: Cash Back Rewards App
By Ibotta, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get cash back on everyday purchases with Ibotta. Start with Ibotta before you shop, travel, dine out or use an app and earn cash back on every purchase. We work with leading brands and retailers to help you save money without the hassle of traditional coupons, discounts or promo codes. Our customers have earned over $220,000,000 in cash back. Download now to get started!
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Find Cash Back Rebates - Before you go shopping, find and add cash back rebates
2. Go Shopping - Buy the things you love from favorite stores, retailers, restaurants, bars and apps
3. Redeem Rebates - Send your receipt, link your loyalty card for instant cash back.
4. Get Cash Back - Cash out via PayPal, Venmo or choose from a variety of gift cards!
EARN CASH BACK AT GROCERY STORES, RESTAURANTS & RETAIL STORES
- Ibotta helps you earn cash back on purchases at more than 750,000 (and counting) locations
- Key partners include: Walmart, Uber, Target, Kroger, CVS, Rite Aid, Groupon, Jet.com, eBay, Boxed, Best Buy, Bed Bath & Beyond, JoAnn Fabrics, Drizly, Hotel.com, Minibar, Atom Tickets, Ebags, HotelTonight, Thrive Market, BloomThat, HotelStorm, Walgreens, Costco, World Market, Orvis, Petco, Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s and many more…
GET CASH BACK FOR USING APPS
- Earn cash back from purchases on top apps like Uber, Jet.com, Groupon, Boxed and eBay
- Ditch the promo codes! Start with Ibotta to earn cash back the easy way when using your favorite apps
UNLIMITED CASH FOR FRIENDS
- Get $30 just for referring friends! Share the fun (and cash) with family and friends!
BONUSES FOR EVEN MORE MONEY
- Get started and earn up to $20 in welcome bonuses just for trying us out!
- Earn MORE (yep, even more) from cash bonuses when you buy specific products or achieve key milestones!
Please take a moment to rate our app. Your feedback means the world to us.
Note: Ibotta may use your location to help find stores. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 5.2.3
What's new in 5.2.3:
• Bug fixes
Be very careful using this app. You might not get all that's owed.
Yet again, they update the app and it has more problems. Customer service is terrible. It seems like some of the reps don't read (or know basic math) when you send them a problem or need help. Then you have to go back and forth through different people who have no clue. You have to update and them their system says you finished a bonus but doesn't give you dollar amount you earned. If you inform them they either tell you everything is fine or they don't get in touch with you. I'm going to have to find someone else that has an app like this and has better customer service. So sad, it has potential but the employees are terrible. What happened to companies wanting to excel in customer service support?
The app is okay but Ive had issues with rebates alot lately. Especially on items that they say they will give rebates to, but when it asks you to scan the barcode of the item I don't get the rebate back. I've contacted support and they help get me the rebate but it's a pain when it's every week, And we go grocery shopping ALOT.
I didn't think I would rack up as much money as I have. In just a month I already have close $37. You can cash(gift card or PayPal )out at $20 but I want to save at least 40 then redeem.