With Ibotta, you can earn cash back on every purchase, in-store or in-app.
Simply check Ibotta before you shop in-store or online, travel, dine out, or make a purchase in your favorite apps, and you can get rewarded with cash back . Ibotta works with leading brands and retailers, including Best Buy, Lowes, Safeway, eBay and so many more, to help you save money without the hassle of traditional coupons, or promo codes.
Our customers have earned over $500 Million in savings, just for shopping at their favorite stores! Start your shopping with Ibotta to save money on every purchase. Download the free app now!
HOW IBOTTA WORKS:
1. Add cash back offers – Before you go shopping, find and add offers in the app for things you
want to buy.
2. Go shopping – Shop at your favorite stores, retailers, restaurants, bars, and apps
3. Redeem offers – Upload your receipt or link your loyalty card for instant cash back.
4. Get cash back – Watch your savings grow! When you’re ready, Withdraw your cash earnings via PayPal, Venmo or your choice of variety of
Ibotta is the easiest way to save money every time you shop.
EARN CASH EASILY
- Earn cash back rewards simply by uploading a picture of your receipt
- Get your money quickly and easily
SAVE ON GROCERIES, TRAVEL, RETAIL & MORE
- Ibotta helps you earn cash back on purchases at more than 750,000 locations (and counting)
- Our partners include: Walmart, Uber, Target, Lowes, Kohls, Kroger, CVS, Rite Aid, Groupon, Jet.com, eBay, Boxed, Best Buy, Bed Bath & Beyond, JoAnn Fabrics, Drizly, Hotels.com, Minibar, Atom Tickets, Ebags, HotelTonight, Thrive Market, BloomThat, HotelStorm, Safeway, Walgreens, Costco, World Market, Orvis, Petco, Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s and many more.
IBOTTA WORKS WITH YOUR FAVORITE APPS
- Start with Ibotta to easily earn cash back when you make purchases on your favorite mobile apps like Uber, Jet.com, Groupon, Boxed and eBay
EARN EVEN MORE CASH WITH BONUSES
- Earn extra cash when you refer friends with your referral code!
- Earn even more with extra cash bonuses on specific products or when you hit shopping milestones
- Ditch the promo codes and old paper coupons and shop with Ibotta to earn real cash back
- Download the Ibotta app now to start earning cash back on every purchase, and watch your savings grow!
Your feedback is what keeps us going! Please take a moment to rate our app.
Note: Ibotta may use your location to help find stores. Continued use of your phone’s GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
A lot of false advertising
I gave it 3 stars because I only receive the cash back for my purchases about 3 out 5 times. This app used to be really great. But now they are really, really bad for falsely advertising cash back on items just to get you to purchase them. Many, many...many times now I have purchased the EXACT item shown. I always read the full details of each offer to make sure it doesn’t require you to purchase two, or only a certain size, etc. I will even scan the barcode for a match when I’m in the store! Then I get home, scan my receipt and uh oh...”item doesn’t match”. I check my receipt to make sure the cashier did indeed charge me for the item..yep, it’s there. Hmmmm convenient way for them to cash in on successfully pushing you the product without having to actually pay you the money. This past week they even went as far as to go back and take away the credit that I had earned on an item. I received an email stating that they couldn’t match it even though their app successfully matched it to my receipt! It was indeed the correct item. Don’t even bother with trying to contact their care team because you just get the generic “oh we’re sorry but you probably didn't purchase the correct item...please review details of all items before purchasing in the future” type of response...much like their responses to most of these reviews 😒. I hope they do better in the future.
This app was AWESOME at first!! I recommended it to literally anyone that would listen! Even complete strangers that I would see at the checkout. Now, you can’t get a response from the ‘Care’ Team. Even when you show detailed photo proof with the receipt, the UPC & the product front & back; by the time you actually get a response, the receipt is more than a week old & they deny you credit. Then when you bring it to their attention that you submitted it within the allotted timeframe, you get a response stating that you were given credit for the purchase. BUT there is a way to check!! In your ‘My Earnings’ option, you can see if you earned credit; which obviously shows that you NEVER received credit for the purchase!!! The ‘Care’ Team has lost its empathy!
The response time used to be very short, now you’re LUCKY if you receive a response in 7 days!!! I’m positive that they will claim that they are bombarded with tons of claims & emails that they are trying to respond to each one. But if they had let us know that when they reached a certain number of users that they would be overwhelmed & not intend on expanding their team member staff; I would have stopped recommending this app when that number was reached! You beg us to share this app, however you apparently don’t care enough to expand your staff enough to handle all of the claims & new members??
Developer Response ,
We appreciate your feedback and apologize for any delays you have experienced. Please remain patient and our team will respond to all inquiries within the indicated time frames below. Thank you! -AA
Not as good as it used to be
I was recommended this app a few years ago and it used to be great. They actually had items I would buy or wanted to try. Now..... I’m lucky if I can use it once every shopping trip (I used to be able to use it every time). That’s not the bad part because I do like that they have rebates for new products just hitting the market. The bad part is having to link a loyalty card. What!?!? So I started doing that. Well now one of the loyalty cards linked never posts my items and I have had to reach out to the care center and wait forever (3-7 days) to be credited and they don’t even know when you have multiple items for redemption. I had to reach back out and let them know after I already listed three items purchased along with the receipt that I was still missing money. I was credited. Fine! It’s getting worse because the app will scan the receipt for items and not recognize others. I like not having to scan all of the barcodes but I don’t mind it if I have to. I have two items pending now because the receipt was rejected and these two items weren’t recognized during the initial receipt scan. Now the receipt has been rejected for those two items I don’t want to have to wait for the care team AGAIN. I’m at the point where all of the hassle isn’t worth it and I will just complete the last $3.00 needed to cash out and delete the app. I’m not wasting my time anymore.
Developer Response ,
We apologize for the bad experience you've had. If you ever need further assistance with your receipt, please open a ticket with the help desk and put "App Store Review" and a social media moderator would be happy to review for you. We truly appreciate you trying the app and taking the time to share your feedback!
- Ibotta, Inc
- 120.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2012 Ibotta, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.