iBreviary TS Plus
By Paolo Padrini
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** NEW!!! New universal version (for iPhone and iPad)
iBreviary TS Plus "Pro terra Sancta".
Owner, creator and founder: Paolo Padrini
Developer: Leonardo Parenti
iBreviary is the Catholic application that brings you the traditional
prayer of the Liturgy of the Hours and all the texts of the
Eucharistic Liturgy on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
iBreviary TS Plus "Pro terra Sancta" wishes to contribute, through a
partnership a partnership with the Custody of the Holy Land, to the
development of friendship and prayer for all Christians living in the
Optimized for iOS8 and with support for Retina Display.
- Breviary: texts of the Liturgy of the Hours (also according to the
Ambrosian Rite and the Vetus Ordo)
- Missal: texts, prayers, formulae and rubrics necessary for the
celebration of the Eucharist (also according to the Ambrosian Rite and
the Vetus Ordo)
- Readings: biblical texts assigned for the daily Eucharist
- Prayers: the principal prayers of Catholicism.
- Rites: all the rituals and texts for various Catholic celebrations
(Sacraments, Eucharistic Adoration, Blessings, etc. )
- Missionaries of the Precious Blood
- Holy Land (Terra Sancta)
- Celebrate with the texts of the day, whether for an optional
memorial or obligatory memorial.
- Complete management of saved days (selection and deletion)
- Download an entire week instantly.
- Adjust the background color intensity.
- Increase or decrease the text size.
Other new features:
- Common texts for the Liturgy of the Hours and the Missal.
- Optional Memorials.
- Compline of the preceding day.
- Receive notifications, containing useful information regarding the iBreviary.
- Auto-Download: each day upon waking, you will find the iBreviary ready
for daily prayer.
- Autoscroll (pray without scrolling on the screen using your finger )
- Text-to-speech (listen to the text of the Breviary)
- New Full Screen view (no navigation bar)
- New visual styles (classic, old, simplified, nocturnal/night)
What's New in Version 5.0.1
- Fixed iOS6 compatibility problems
Absolutely essential prayer tool for the modern world
This is the kind of app that I wonder how I ever lived without it before. It's so nice to have not only the breviary with me at all times in my iPhone but also the mass readings of the day and the parts of the liturgy. In addition to all of this it comes inant languages so one can practice and pray in another language of choice as well as Latin! It helps me to be able to pray whenever and where ever when I have a moment in a busy day.
Thank you so much for the update fix. You have made my New Year's bright. I just downloaded the update and my iBreviary is back working and now with the new features on my iPod. I am indeed grateful to you for the extra work to solve the problems.
The only thing
I really love this add. I use it every day and I'm so proud that we as catholic have a so great source. The only thing is that now that the text are read it should give a way to select the text that we actually want to be read. In the laudes, for example I want to read just one hymn but it read all of them.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Dec 30, 2014
- Version: 5.0.1
- Size: 118 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Paolo Padrini
- © Paolo Padrini (Creator) e Leonardo Parenti (Developer)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.