By iBrewMaster, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Technology Never Tasted So Good!
This is version 1 of iBrewMaster and will only work on the iPhone / iTouch. Please consider iBrewMaster 2 which is now available as a Universal App, includes all recipe packs, and has many new features and tools!
The ONLY brewing app that has it's own recipe sharing network that allows you to upload, share, browse, and download other iBrewMaster user's recipes from around the world...FREE! Plus 210 Northern Brewer recipes can be activated within the app for FREE!
iBrewMaster is a full functioned application for home brewers to manage the entire brewing process. Not only can you add, edit and manage your own recipes, iBrewMaster comes complete with 50 pre-installed recipes, plus an additional 210 Northern Brewer recipes, as well as hundreds of grains, hops and yeasts from around the world. Plus, you can purchase up to 280 more recipes with in-app purchases instantly giving you 540 recipes at your finger tips! Unlike other programs that simply let you manage a beer recipe, iBrewMaster lets you create a batch of beer from your recipe database, and track its progress every step of the way. Estimated specific original and final gravities, alcohol content, IBU's, color and calories are all automatically calculated! Or, if you prefer, override these values with your own personal calculations and readings. Details and notes as well as actual specific gravities, alcohol content and IBU's are tracked and recorded independently for each recipe as well as each independent batch of beer and stored for later review.
The core areas of the program are as follows:
* Schedule - all current batch activity in a clean organized format. Quick view reference as to where each batch is in the fermentation process. (Primary, Secondary, Bottle, Aging, etc.)
* Recipes - a list of your recipes, with a quick view of any selected recipe.
* Batches - a list of your brewing batches, with a quick view of each batch status.
* Inventory - create a shopping cart and manage your brewing inventory!
* Purchase - direct links to additional recipe packs which you can purchase to help get you started.
* Suppliers - a new area for suppliers to advertise and promote special offers to iBrewMaster users!
* Share Recipes - create a FREE account to upload and share your recipes with other iBrewMaster users from around the world!
* Setup - tons of options to configure and customize iBrewMaster to your preferences!
* Notifications - If your on iOS 4.x, you'll be notified when your fermentation steps are due!
* Import / Export - Import and export your recipes and batches between devices you own or to share with friends.
* E-mail & AirPrint support.
* BJCP styles - quickly see how your recipe conforms to the official BJCP style guidelines in a color coded reference chart.
* Scale - scale recipes and batches by a multiplier, or set the overall desired batch or boil size.
* Metric - set U.S. or Metric units for temperature, water volume, grains, and hops.
* Additions - supports several types of additions: Finings, Flavor, Fruit, Herb, Spices, and Water Agents added to the Mash, Boil, Primary, Secondary, or Bottle!
* Mash Steps - supports all the common mash profiles, or you can create your own!
* Extremely Customizable
- Add, edit, delete just about everything in the database including Fermentation Steps, Grains, Hops, Yeasts, Additions, Mash Steps.
- New Carbonation steps.
- Timers based on your grain and hop schedule!
- Grains & Adjuncts support maximum of 2,204.60 lbs (999.99 kg) per entry.
- Hops support maximum of 220.44 lbs (99.99 kg) per entry.
- Support for Refractometers with Brix readings!
TOO MUCH TO LIST! VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION AND SCREEN SHOTS AND CHECK OUT OUR USER GUIDE .pdf AT www.ibrewmaster.com!
What's New in Version 2.837
Included in v2.837:
- Fixed searches in iOS7.
- Minor bug fixes.
This app is very helpful not only on brew day but also in helping keep track of the entire process from buying ingredients through bottling. I am still brewing extract but am working towards all grain. Very much worth the price of admission and I haven't even gotten to half of the features.
I also can't praise the level of developer support enough. These guys have always gotten back to me within 12-24 hours without fail whenever I had a question and are constantly updating to make the app better. Keep up the great work!
Very user friendly App
This app is straight forward and very easy to navigate.
No more spreadsheets! You can add you own recipes and keep track or use many of the recipes listed. Not only can you send your recipes via email and even print a copy but this app will keep inventory of all your supplies. I’ve been brewing for a short time and this App makes my brewing so much easier with all the automatic brewing formulas and I can have all my brewing info on hand at all times. CHEERS
Easy To Use
I use this app every single time I brew now. I trust it to accurately calculate strike and sparge water volumes, IBU's, and gravity. I like the fact that no matter where I'm at, I have my recipes at my fingertips. If I'm researching a clone recipe from homebrewtalk I can punch the numbers in on ibrewmaster and get accurate results. Great product, beta the hell out of having to be in front of a computer (promash) to make calculations when I need to be in the garage keeping an eye on my mash or boil
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Oct 15, 2013
- Version: 2.837
- Size: 11.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: iBrewMaster, Inc.
- © 2012 Joe Cannici
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Recipe Packs 1-14$7.99
- Recipe Packs 1-7$4.99
- Recipe Packs 8-14$4.99
- Recipe Pack #1$0.99
- Recipe Pack #2$0.99
- Recipe Pack #3$0.99
- Recipe Pack #8$0.99
- Recipe Pack #4$0.99
- Recipe Pack #5$0.99
- Recipe Pack #9$0.99