iBrooklyn was the very first unofficial app for Brooklyn College students, and it's still the best one around.
iBrooklyn helps you navigate campus by showing your classes on a campus map. Add your classes to the app and then you cans see them by filtering the campus map. It also lets you participate in student life by connecting you to WBCR, Brooklyn College's student radio. You can control playback with Control Center, or with a remote control on your headphones.
iBrooklyn is the best CUNY Brooklyn app out there. Just look at what fellow students are saying:
"As a freshman, I find this app very helpful in organizing my classes and guiding me around campus. Definitely going to be sharing it with my peers! Thank you so much!" - Missaregee
"I like this app, very helpful with names and locations of the buildings and you can put room numbers too, so you don't have to look all over the place when you need it." - Pechenka
"Will be starting spring 15' at the college and enjoy using this app to aid in knowing the building names and locations as well as lettibg me know which building my next class is located." - alexdny
"This organizes my classes for me It's genius Thank you !" - Brooklyncollegegirl93
• NEW: Listen to WBCR, Brooklyn College Radio for students by students
• List your classes, showing all classes, or only classes that you have today
• Show classes on a map of the gorgeous campus
• See building names and letter abbreviations
• See all buildings, or only the ones which you have class in
• iPhone 6s and 6s plus support with force touch shortcuts from the home screen
Give iBrooklyn a spin, and send me feedback from within the app. If you like it, be sure to leave a nice review.
• Fixed the streaming URL.
• Added iPad Pro icon.
Ratings and Reviews
Best Brooklyn College app out there.
This app is the most polished Brooklyn College app out there. Adding classes is a snap and the student radio is entertaining. 5 stars.
More Functions Please
This is a very good app, but if it immerse the students in college life it'd be great. To know what clubs are having events and what other functions are happening, library hours, café hours, sales, contacts for club liaisons. It be awesome if the app could allow you to check your schedule and make changes to it, add/drop/late add; contact professors/students. See student locations that are in your classes, maybe professors can send messages canceling classes. Best Wi-Fi spots on campus, promotion locations, try-out details. It be awesome if this was the Brooklyn College GroupMe app. It's good now but there's always room for improvement.
As a freshman, I find this app very helpful in organizing my classes and guiding me around campus. Definitely going to be sharing it with my peers! Thank you so much!
I just have one suggestion, maybe add in an optional reminder/alarm that goes off a few minutes before each class thats entered? Thanks :)
- Moshe Berman
- 17.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-2015 Moshe Berman
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.