By Super Art Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iBrowser is *NOT* a replacement for mobile Safari, but it *DOES* provide some convenience in Internet surfing.
- iBrowser is a TINY but FULLY FEATURED Internet browser.
- Having trouble when surfing in bed, that screen keeps rotating? In iBrowser you can FIX ORIENTATION to up, left, or right.
- Opening too many web pages that you don't need? iBrowser let you browse always IN ONE WINDOW. Saving both your time and system resource.
- Floating buttons.
- And NO MORE functions you don't ever need. PURE BROWSER.
Hint: when orientation (up/left/right) is set, rotate your iPhone to apply the setting.
Needs more work
This would be a good app if we were able to set the home page - right now defaults to google.
Also there need to be prefs for security such as turning off cookies and scripting. Basically the same as safari. Being this is built on webkit these tho be are possible.
The nav buttons don't work. Hitting the up button flashes the keyboard then just sits there.
A good solution really would be to have a scroll bar and up/down buttons like in air sharing. Or at least the option to have them.
Basically this needs to be brought up to at least the flexibity of safari to be a decent competitor.
The icon is also terrible. May seem like a small thing, but if there were more browsers, which now that it's opened up there are sure to be, I would choose another one that has the same functionality - based on aesthetic elements such as the icon.
The browser functions, but reloads every page except google and other certain ones. After reloading the app crashes.
Wait until the update comes out and then it will be worth it!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Released: Jan 13, 2009
- Version: v1.0
- Size: 0.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Liu Yue
- © 2008 Super Art Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.