By Independence Blue Cross
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Access health information on-the-go from Independence Blue Cross (IBX).
IBX Mobile changes the game by offering a new way to manage your health on the go, with increased convenience and tools to make the most of every doctor’s visit. Plus, IBX members can access their personal health information!
DOCTOR’S VISIT ASSISTANT makes every doctor’s visit easier:
• Medicine Cabinet. Keeps track of medications for all members on the plan, lists usage instructions, schedules medication reminders, notifies user of potential medication interactions, and lists drug warning labels.
• Notes. Records notes or images to this section before, during, or after an appointment.
• Personal Health Record (for IBX members). Imports data from providers, tracks lab results and other wellness measures, and combines medical information in one easy-to-use location.
• Price a Drug. Searches for medication and calculates cost based on your prescription benefit, quantity, and specific pharmacy.
• View Open Referrals (for IBX members). Referrals for upcoming appointments may be reviewed.
• ID Card (for IBX members). Provides members access to a digital copy of their card.
FIND a network doctor, hospital, pharmacy, or urgent care center with a map-enabled search tool.
ACCESS MEMBER INFORMATION including benefit summaries, health spending account balances, and claims securely when you log in with your user name and password.
SHOP for individual and family insurance plans to find the right plan.
What’s New in this Version:
For all users:
• Medicine Cabinet
• Health Spending Calculators
• Find Patient Centered Medical Homes
• Find Urgent Care/Retail Clinic
• Find a Hospital/Facility
• Find a Pharmacy
• Find Medical Supply and Services
• Find Diagnostic and Imaging Centers
• Find a Fitness Center
For IBX members:
• Benefit Snapshot
• Price a Drug
• View Open Referrals
• ID Card: View your card on screen and email or fax it to your provider
• Health Spending Account balances
What's New in Version 3.4
• New Achieve Well-Being tools and resources to support members on their journey to better health
• Updates to Find a Doctor or Hospital to include additional categories
• Save favorite providers for quicker access
• Performance enhancements & bug fixes
Great for paying my bill but...
I pay my bill through this app which is convenient. But recently the IBC app icon has 2 notifications next to it. I open the app and then there is no notifications. Either they don't show or they were never there? Mildly irritating but a small blemish on a otherwise seem less app.
Good to view your EOB's and out of pocket expenses and out of network usage. The app doesn't seem to retain information already entered. I would like to see more control and a link to a glossary of the medical codes used for billing without having to search the web. Overall I like the this app.
Not user friendly
This app is not organized. Information is hard to find and not really in order. It keeps telling me I have 2 notifications but I don't know where to go in the app to find them. I tried using there e-mail function to get information, it didn't tell me if they would e-mail me though the app or go to my e-mail. I'm going to delete it once I get the info I need. If I get it .. I might just have to call the 1-800 #
- Category: Medical
- Updated: May 17, 2017
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 81.1 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Independence Blue Cross
- © 2012-2017 Independence Blue Cross
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.