By Symfonies, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** A MUST-HAVE CALENDAR APP FOR EVERY IPHONE, IPAD, AND IPOD ***
iCalendar is the ultimate calendar for your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch focusing on your productivity.
iCalendar’s seamless, highly usable interface allows you to enter events very quickly and helps you keep track of your busy schedule. It integrates with your iCloud, Google, Exchange, Outlook, or Yahoo! account to provide you with the most convenient calendaring experience.
EASILY TRACK YOUR SCHEDULE
- View your daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly schedule.
- Custom color-code your events. Use predefined colors, or make up your own color.
- Quickest way to navigate between dates on the market
- Fast and powerful search: Search events by title, location, and notes.
NEW IN VERSION 4.0
- Task Manager: Manage your tasks within your calendar in a fun and easy manner and sync with iOS Reminders. Available as in-app purchase for USD 0.99.
FULL OF PRODUCTIVITY TOOLS
- Drag and drop an event to update its timing.
- Copy and paste events.
- Tap and hold an event to view quick editing options. Tap and hold an empty space to create a new event.
- Create custom/complex repeating events (e.g. repeat on the third Friday every month, and many more).
- Add custom alerts/reminders for events and snooze alerts
- Set default values for all event fields.
- Create templates for your most frequent events and use them to quickly add new events with a single touch.
- Ability to show event times in the Month view.
- Access your event details quickly by tapping on the event.
- Customize the visible time period (e.g. from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM) to help you focus on the most important events.
SUBSCRIPTION TO INTERESTING CALENDARS (In-app purchase)
- Subscribe to your holidays calendar (national/religious).
- Subscribe to interesting calendars (e.g. local/global sports events, stocks, weather, phases of the moon, and many others).
- Time Zone Support: View (and create) your events in your preferred time zone and never get confused when you travel.
- Complete print functionality. Print daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly views.
- Export any view (day, week, month, year) as a PDF file.
- Past events can be dimmed to help you focus on your upcoming events.
- Use built-in maps to set the location of your events.
- Ability to customize the alert sound.
- Dial into a conference call with one touch right from iCalendar. Add phone numbers from your contacts to events with the ability to use pause and wait, which is ideal for conference calls.
- Set the location of an event as the address or phone number of one of your contacts.
- Access all your events directly from the Month view - no need to go to each individual day to review the full list of events.
- Use the app icon badge to indicate either the number of upcoming events or the day of the month.
- Birthday events show the age of the person.
- Ability to select the font size of your events (small, normal, large, and extra large).
- Google Calendar sync: sync all of your calendars, create and edit Google Calendar events, and use Google Calendar custom reminders (SMS, email and/or alert).
- Add, edit and delete calendars right from iCalendar.
- Choose what calendars to show/hide on iCalendar.
- Support of portrait and landscape to match your orientation preference.
- Select one of seven great-looking themes (dark grey, light grey, green, blue, red, orange, and white).
- iCalendar is a universal app. Download once and use across all your devices.
If you have a question, need help or would like to request a feature, please do not hesitate to contact us. We respond to EVERY email we receive: email@example.com
What's New in Version 4.5
- iPad Pro support
- Multi-tasking enhancements in iOS 9 (slide over and split view support)
- Home screen quick actions enhancement: list Today's upcoming events
- Minor tweaks and enhancements
Unique and up there w/ Fantastical
I'm surprised that this app doesn't get more recognition. it has almost everything you'd expect in a iOS 9 calendar, plus a few really unique and useful aspects most importantly: 1) a three part day view with the list of events on the bottom right and an overview of the month on the top right, with the day taking up the left side. Perfect for daily planning /overview. No other app has that (I've tried calendars 5, sunrise, fantastical, horizon etc.) 2) the interface is way more precise and responsive when moving events around by dragging, compared to competition. It's very easy to move your event to (or extend it to)just the right time down to 5 minute intervals with a single drag. 3) one touch shortcut to day/week/month/year views. 4) easily duplicate events.
5) I've owned and used this app for about 4 years, and I've always been getting timely, useful, stable and free updates, It feels faster than competition (even on my 5G iPod touch its very fast to open and work in), and I've never had any sync problems with my iCloud/google/subscription calendars.
Overall, I've never looked back since buying this app or stopped using it. It's a great complementary to Fantastical and an equally reliable and useful app .
Great for Busy Moms!
I've downloaded many calendar app lately in hopes to find one that's simple yet has all the features I'm looking for . I usually don't download apps unless they're free or at a discounted rate but I must say, I'm very satisfied with my purchase. I'm a busy mom who works full-time and goes to school and are constantly seeking ways to make my day easier. With this app, I have options of monthly or weekly views and the events are spelled on color coded blocks rather than the different colored bubbles in iPhone calendar. I can sync my son's school calendar (and many others) so it's so simple to keep up with school closings and early releases. I haven't even played around with all the features yet. This is a Great calendar for planning a head. I would most definitely recommend this app. It's worth the price.
Good, Uncomplicated App
I was seeking a replacement for another calendar app which I had been using happily for a number of years. (The app was bought out by another company which has proceeded to shut it down to push their own product.) I can highly recommend this calendar as a worthy competitor in the calendar field. It can be as simple or as complex as you need. It syncs well and plays well with other apps. I have experienced no problems in the few months that I have now been using iCalendar. I recommend this app with no reservations. It does everything l need it to do with no hassle.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 09, 2016
- Version: 4.5
- Size: 18.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Symfonies, Inc.
- © Symfonies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- iOS Reminders$0.99
- Holidays United States$0.99
- Moon Phases calendar$0.99
- Religious holidays$0.99
- Calendars - Pro Football USA 2014-2015 edition$0.99
- Weather calendars$1.99
- Calendars - Pro American Football Men United States 2015-2016 edition$0.99
- Week Numbers$0.99
- Calendars - Pro Baseball USA 2015 edition$0.99
- Calendars - NCAAF Division 1A American Football Men United States 2015-2016$0.99