iCam Pro - Webcam Video Streaming
By SKJM, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iCam Pro is the next generation of our popular webcam viewing app, iCam.
iCam Pro allows you to remotely monitor multiple live video and audio webcam feeds from your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad over WiFi and EDGE/3G/4G/LTE.
*** iCam Pro now includes support for talking back to the computer running the iCamSource Pro as well as receiving and reviewing brief animated summary notifications of your iCamSource Pro's most recent motion detection events on Apple Watch! ***
iCam has been featured on the Today Show, CNN, and Good Morning America in addition to the "Dog Lover" iPhone TV Ad - http://skjm.com/news.php
Popular uses include baby monitor, pet cam, nanny cam, spy cam, and security camera.
Record and playback recorded video Events and receive Notifications on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad when Motion or Sound are detected by your iCamSource Pro(s).
New Features in iCam Pro include:
- Widescreen video support.
- Significantly improved real-time video quality and frame rate.
- Sound detection and recording.
- Detection, notification, and scheduling settings can be set remotely from the iCam Pro app.
- Manually Start / Stop recording from the iCam Pro app.
- Improved recording video / audio playback.
- User interface improvements in both the iCam Pro app and the iCamSource Pro.
- Auto-detection of network IP cam JPEG and MJPEG URLs in the iCamSource Pro.
iCam Pro is free to use on your local network. Remote access and notifications require iCam Pro Service, available either as a one-time purchase, or as a low-cost monthly subscription.
Please note that to use iCam Pro you will also need to download the free iCamSource Pro software from http://skjm.com/icampro/ or purchase our new iCamSource Pro Mobile app.
The iCamSource Pro software supports Windows 7/8/10 and Mac OS X 10.9 and later. iCamSource Pro Mobile supports camera-enabled iOS devices running iOS 7 or later.
NOTICE: If you are ever having issues please contact support instead of just leaving a bad review as we have no way of contacting you to help resolve your problem. Thanks!
*** You can also visit http://skjm.com/icampro/support.php#faq for a list of other Frequently Asked Questions.
What's New in Version 1.2.2
- The "Save to Camera Roll" button in the Event Player has been changed to the action / share button, and tapping it now opens the standard iOS share sheet.
- The action / share button in the Events list has been changed to the "more" button to better reflect its usage.
- Other minor interface tweaks and improvements.
- Fixed a number of crashes.
* Thank you to forum user Beyondthetech for the suggestions! :)
Works fine and exactly as described
Works absolutely fine. Didnt even have to forward any ports like i did with the previous version. If you keep getting connection errors it's not the app, it's USER ERROR.
Couldn't get it to work
Two devices on the same wifi, with the same username and password. Couldn't get them to see each other. Confusing between iCam and iCam Pro but ensured I had the same version running on both devices. Wish the app had a better account model and a way to debug why it isn't working better.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 20, 2016
- Version: 1.2.2
- Size: 13.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: SKJM, LLC
- © SKJM, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- iCam Pro Service (Subscription)$0.99
- iCam Pro Unlimited Private Proxy Data (Subscription)$4.99
- iCam Pro Service (Lifetime)$9.99
- 25 MB of Private Proxy Data$0.99