iCam Pro - Webcam Video Streaming
By SKJM, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iCam Pro is the next generation of our popular webcam viewing app, iCam.
iCam Pro allows you to remotely monitor multiple live video and audio webcam feeds from your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad over WiFi and EDGE/3G/4G/LTE.
iCam Pro also includes support for iCam Pro Cloud, a service that automatically backs up iCamSource Pro events to the cloud as soon as they are recorded. Event backups can then be easily viewed from iCam Pro or downloaded directly from the web if the iCamSource Pro ever goes offline or the computer is stolen.
iCam has been featured on the Today Show, CNN, and Good Morning America in addition to the "Dog Lover" iPhone TV Ad - http://skjm.com/news.php
Popular uses include baby monitor, pet cam, nanny cam, spy cam, and security camera.
Record and playback recorded video Events and receive Notifications on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad when Motion or Sound are detected by your iCamSource Pro(s).
iCam Pro Features include:
- Widescreen video support.
- Significantly improved real-time video quality and frame rate.
- Sound detection and recording.
- Detection, notification, and scheduling settings can be set remotely from the iCam Pro app.
- Manually Start / Stop recording from the iCam Pro app.
- Talk Back to the computer running the iCamSource Pro from your mobile device.
- Receive and review brief animated summary notifications of your iCamSource Pro's most recent motion detection events on Apple Watch.
- Improved recording video / audio playback.
- User interface improvements in both the iCam Pro app and the iCamSource Pro.
- Auto-detection of network IP cam JPEG and MJPEG URLs in the iCamSource Pro.
iCam Pro is free to use on your local network. Remote access and notifications require iCam Pro Service, available either as a one-time purchase, or as a low-cost monthly subscription.
Please note that to use iCam Pro you will also need to download the free iCamSource Pro software from http://skjm.com/icampro/ or purchase our iCamSource Pro Mobile app.
The iCamSource Pro software supports Windows 7/8/10 and Mac OS X 10.9 and later. iCamSource Pro Mobile supports camera-enabled iOS devices running iOS 7 or later.
NOTICE: If you are ever having issues please contact support instead of just leaving a bad review as we have no way of contacting you to help resolve your problem. Thanks!
You can also visit http://skjm.com/icampro/support.php#faq for a list of other Frequently Asked Questions.
What's New in Version 1.3
iCam Pro Cloud
- iCam Pro Cloud is a service that automatically backs up iCamSource Pro events to the cloud as soon as they are recorded.
- Event backups can then be easily viewed from iCam Pro or downloaded directly from the web if the iCamSource Pro ever goes offline or the computer is stolen.
- Please visit http://skjm.com/icampro/help/cloud.php for more information.
My go to home monitoring app
I've used this app for years. First at a coworking space I run then at home. It manages my ptz camera perfectly.
I hope they add more than motion jpeg as newer cameras do t use that it seems but so far it's still the best for an ad hoc set up
I use my old iPhone 4 as a camera at home to check on my dogs.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 18, 2016
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 28.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: SKJM, LLC
- © SKJM, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- iCam Pro Service (Subscription)$0.99
- iCam Pro Unlimited Private Proxy Data (Subscription)$4.99
- iCam Pro Service (Lifetime)$9.99
- 25 MB of Private Proxy Data$0.99
- 5 GB$4.99