By E-String Technologies, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do card sorts and word sorts right on your iPad by placing each concept, option or word on a card, optionally adding an image and then visually organizing ideas quickly and easily. In the classroom, on a business project, when writing, or at home, great for vocabulary, planning, outlining, categorizing, brainstorming, etc. The uses are endless.
Share your decks. After you group, order, and explore your possibilities share your deck and discuss your ideas. Review everyone's progress and individual point of view
Create manage and share as many Decks as you like. Many free decks also available for download.
"iCardSort has been a great way for me to weigh out the pros and cons of my school choices. It takes traditional brainstorming techniques into the 21st century and allows me to use technology to simplify and organize my life!"
"Just brilliant. An intuitive and powerful tool for organizing thoughts, ideas, talks, etc. The user interface is great, very quick and easy to use."
What's New in Version 1.7.0
- NEW iCardSort has been updated for iOS 8. Support for earlier versions of iOS is no longer available.
- NEW Export and import one or more decks at the same time.
- NEW Use the new "Open In" to open/save decks in other applications.
- NEW Share screen shots of your deck with friends on social networks.
- IMPROVED Receive, Beam, and Blast decks is more reliable.
- FIXED Squashed annoying bugs.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jul 14, 2015
- Version: 1.7.0
- Size: 28.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: E-String Technologies, Inc.
- © E-String Technologies Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.