A long time ago on the planet, humans finally reached the Space Age.
One day the base spaceship corps was struck by Alien invaders...
Challenge large droves of enemy aircrafts while avoiding the massive amounts of projectiles!
Guide all type of users to the exciting world of shoot 'em up!
- Various challenging stages based on the myth
- Athena, Ares and Poseidon - main air fighter having different critical attacks and laser weapons as well as shooting colorful barrage!
- Weapon upgrades available by Combo count in the play!
- Easy to control & play without a tutorial
- Supported for tablets
added cross banner
Ratings and Reviews
Icarus is very challenging, has 9 levels, and 3 difficulty levels. Would be nice if there was more than 3 ships but it is a free game and it doesn't take forever to upgrade the ships. Each ship has a special weapon, missiles, and a super weapon and power shot that uses energy. The levels look cool but the enemies and enemy weapons are repetitive. However the bosses are unique and challenging. There are only 2 soundtracks but they are good but the sound effects are weak. All in all, Icarus is a good game, and a challenging game that will hold your interest for a while.
Very solid shooter, a blast to play
While the game itself is very solid, it tends to get boring after a while. Some of the ships, the attack one for example, tend to feel gimped on the bosses, due to the sheer number of projectiles. In addition, some of the mid levels feel like you must upgrade just to survive, which can become a grind. However, I didn't feel like it was too much grinding, so it feels like it's in a very good place right now.
One thing I would love to see is multiplayer. While any multiplayer would be fun, I think that wifi multiplayer coop would make this game pretty near perfect.
- LIVEZEN Corp.
- 53.3 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © LIVEZEN Corp.
- In-App Purchases
- Revival item $0.99
- Unlimited challenge $0.99
- First Purchase Package $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.