iCatch is the most advanced platform for tournament fishing. Find out more...
From professional tournaments to good ‘ol friendly contests, iCatch makes it easy to love fishing more!!
Create a Tournament
1. Build Your Tournament
2. Invite Friends, Family or other Anglers
3. Add Catches with one Photo
4. Follow the Leaderboard in real time
5. Share catches via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Email
Who uses iCatch for creating tournaments?
- Amatuer and Pro anglers
- Friends fishing for fun
- High School fishing leagues
- Professional fishing guides
- Fishing lodges
Can I still use iCatch even I am not participating in a tournament?
- Absolutely! You can upload catches to our social feed to share with the iCatch community.
iCatch is free to download and available for $4.99/month after 1 month. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions by entering the user settings in iTunes after the purchase. Auto-renew may also be turned off from there.
Terms and Conditions: https://icatchapp.com/Home/Terms
Love fishing? Come say “hello” here:
- User can add weight of their catch during the upload process
- Offline mode now works
- Stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This app seemed really cool and like a fun way to spice things up on the weekends. I got the premium so I could fish more money tournaments. The very first one I fished said it ended Saturday night at midnight. So I i didn’t bother entering any fish on Sunday and ended up being beat because of it. When I could have won still if I had entered the fish I caught Sunday. The app is super laggy and you can’t enter fish if your on a lake with no cell phone signal cause the app won’t even open. Customer service takes over a day to answer any emails you send. Don’t waste your money or your time. Glad I donated to a lost cause.
Offline Mode - Needed
First run was a good start, but now with kayak anglers growing, their needs for on the water accuracy is a must. The offline mode is a game changer. Uploads are faster than the competition now too. Doing a fish for beers tournament with some buddies soon and this is what we’ll be using. I do wonder how the app will work with my hog trough or Katch Board? Maybe worth a look...
This app has blown me away. As it continues to grow and develop I see new improvements every time. Each update makes the app better and continues to help my fishing game. Being able to log all my catches and compete/run tournaments with the app is unlike any other app on the market. This is just a great app.
- Digital Outdoor Holdings LLC
- 244.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2016 Digital Outdoor Holdings, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Fishing Tournament Subscription $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.