Download, listen, watch and enjoy your favorite podcasts.
• Subscribe to your favorite podcasts in the app and manage them in the app
• Download episodes over WiFi or Cellular (on devices that have cellular).
• Support for Password Protected feeds
• Background Refresh
• Download in the background
• Download multiple episodes at once (up to 3 on WiFi and 2 on cellular).
• Sync subscriptions, episode playback positions and playlists between your devices with iCloud
• Universal App (iPhone/iPad)
• Search in all views to find that podcast or episode you are looking for
• Custom playlists with filtering options by podcast, episodes and more.
• Support for continuous playback (toggle it on now playing screen just below time elapsed).
• All device orientations supported with configurable option in the settings
• You can unsubscribe to podcasts and still have them on your device. Use that for those less than stellar podcasts!
• Full VoiceOver support
• Variable playback speed
• Playback speed remembered per podcast
• Support for podcasts with chapters and chapter images (MP3 and M4A)
• Use your headset controls including Bluetooth car controls (when paired) to play/pause, jump forward or back 30 seconds
• Sleep timer
• Beautifully rendered show notes
• Onscreen controls for jumping ahead 30 seconds, or jump back 30.
• Gesture Support on the now playing screen (when the podcast logo is showing) to aid in hands free use
• Double-tap to play/pause
• Swipe up to toggle playback speed
• Swipe left/right to rewind/fast-forward
• Home of the L gesture for the 2 minute Leo jump.
• See Settings and Gestures for more and for customizing rewind/fast-forward gestures
• Support for AirPlay, watch or listen to those podcasts on your big screen
• Support for external display of videos for devices that support an external display (get the Apple HDMI adapter)
• Watch or listen to your favorite podcasts with a familiar layout
• Customizable options like Auto-Play on connect to start playing the last playing podcast when you plug your headphones in (some restrictions, settings, playback, general).
FIND NEW PODCASTS QUICK
• Find your podcasts by title, keyword or by author
• Browse the top podcasts by category
• Manually add podcasts with a URL
• Support for Password Protected feeds
• Option to download a single episode
• Browse the web in the app to find podcasts to add. Browser will prompt if you tap a link that is podcast feed.
• Import Podcast subscriptions for episodes that are already in your device from iTunes
• Import your OPML file from iTunes or other iOS podcast app
• Import media by using iTunes File Sharing feature
• Add your existing audiobooks (non-password protected ones) using iTunes File Sharing feature
• Add previously downloaded podcasts from your computer using iTunes file sharing feature (see settings and import media for details).
• Completely customizable to meet your podcasts needs.
• Swipe across a podcast or episode to access additional options
• Podcast settings allow you to set the days the podcast typically comes out or the number of days between.
• Specify the number of episodes to download when new ones are available
• Share the podcast information via email with your friends
• Post to Twitter or Facebook from the now playing screen
Email: tap Help tab and tap Email Support
PLEASE NOTE: The app does NOT sync with iTunes. Like other podcast apps it is standalone app meant to subscribe and download on the device.
* If a feed doesn't work, then let me know so I can take a look at it
Requires iOS 12 or higher.
+Bug fixes for specific type of crash
+Bug fix that caused the downloads tab/downloaded playback to act like a playlist.
**If you like iCatcher! and use it everyday, then please take a moment and share on the app store reviews. Your reviews help others to know about iCatcher!**
Follow me on twitter @joeisanerd
Ratings and Reviews
Better than Apple’s
More intuitive, easy to navigate.
Best podcast app 😎👍🏻
Works great on my iPhone XS max running iOS 12 and Pad.
Thanks for the update I love the Siri shortcuts.
You can customize all your Podcasts to play with a Siri voice command of your choosing
Bravo 👏🏻 Love this update
This is a very solid app
The person who makes this app updates it often and does an amazing job.
I have been using this app for a long time and think it's the best
I really like the addition of dynamic text as I use that feature to make the font size large in the accessibility settings on the iPhone and iPad.
Btw, I found out I can change the artwork on each podcast. I can pick a photo on my iPhone to add as the photo I will see when I play the podcast Very 😎
I have tried the top podcasting apps and I prefer this one the best.
One of the great things about this app is you can really customize this app with a lot of settings, so you can tweak it just the way you like it and you can use gestures.
With gestures you can easily jump backwards, forwards, pause, etc. with the flick of a finger or double tap anywhere on the screen to pause. It's especially helpful when you're doing other things like driving, brushing your teeth, etc.
Some gestures you can do with this app are the Leo where you do an L or a reverse L to skip ahead or back 2 minutes. Swipe left or right with one finger to go 30 seconds ahead or back. Doing a two finger swipe goes backwards or forwards 1 minute.
Double tap to play or pause. There is even a gesture to mark as played, which I enjoy doing 😉
I tried downcast and really tried to like it but I find it very unintuitive, and the way it's organized is not really to my liking.
Also this app developer is very responsive. If you have a question or need help, he will get back to you via email from the help button on the bottom. Although within the app you can tap on help and find a lot of information on how to use the app etc. I would suggest looking at that first, cause I found that many of the answers are in there.
Phenomenal app - does exactly what I want
I can mange podcasts on my phone and iPad without syncing to a computer. I wish this were a built in feature of iOS. Love it. Recommend it. Best podcast app for iOS hands down.
- Joe Graf
- 40.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Joe Graf
- In-App Purchases
- Really Big Thank You Tip $4.99
- Big Thank You Tip $2.99
- Thank You Tip $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.