ICC World T20 2010 - Offline Map of All Venues
By AHI Infotech
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Planning to watch the World Twenty20 2010 in West Indies? This application is a must for all those travelers traveling to West Indies to watch the matches in the stadium.
This application allows to use maps of all three places(St Lucia, Barbados, Georgetown) where the matches will take place. This application does not require any internet connection while working. This application stores maps directly on the device, so you do not need any internet connection to see the map, thus there will be no charge for roaming.
This application is a must for the travelers who are traveling St Lucia, Barbados and Georgetown(Guyana) and carrying an iPhone or iPod Touch. This application is not a replacement of Google Maps application available on iPhone, it is used when you don't have internet connection and want to use maps.
- Use maps offline & save data roaming charge
- Easy to use zoom in and zoom out just like Google Maps Apps
- Easy to drag and move the map around
- It has the GPS tracking capability , so it can pinpoint your current location on the map (applicable for iPhone only).
- You can add book mark of your own.
- You can add details of the bookmark and add photos to the bookmark. It will become a travel diary for you.
Attribution: Map data (c) OpenStreetMap (and) contributors, CC-BY-SA
What's New in Version 1.02
- Few bugs appearing in iOS4.0 have been solved.
- iOS4.0 enabled.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Nov 27, 2010
- Version: 1.02
- Size: 27.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sahidul Hoque
- © 2010 AHI Infotech
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.