ICD 10 Quick Reference 2013
By Zhen Liu
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
ICD 10 Quick Reference provides the latest set of complete Short & Long Descriptions of ICD 9 codes and details. It is a must have for medical professionals and students for quick access to latest ICD codes.
Key features of the app:
* Search for a specific code and index and explanations by typing in any term or phrases. Advanced search function will help you find codes immediately.
* Take notes to any code and flexible settings enabled.
* No need of internet access, search any time any place you want.
Try our app, you’ll never have to flip through a heavy book or go hunting for other coding reference again.
You will be sorry if you buy this application!
I bought the "ICD 10 Quick Codes Reference", and then I realized that this app did not have the ICD 9 codes as well. So I ended up buying this "ICD 10 Quick Reference 2013" as well, which was supposed to have the ICD 9 codes too, but DID NOT! The one thing you can count on with both apps is that, although they do show you ICD 10 codes, the programs do not work otherwise.
1. Only show ICD 10 codes
2. Give only setting choices about what kind of font or color of background in the information that is presented… that you really do not need!
3. Are difficult or impossible to close because the red "quit" button does not light up. I have not been able to close ICD 10 Quick Reference 2013, so I cannot get it off The Dock to so I do not have to constantly remind myself what I fool I was to purchase this app.
4. Are not "Trash"-able. I have been trying to trash them for the last few minutes. They keep floating out of the trash.
The above issues need to be addressed. I have never written such a review because I am usually very patient and forgiving, but both programs need a great deal of work and need the above kinks to be ironed out.
- Category: Medical
- Released: Dec 14, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 17.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Zhen Liu
- © Zillionmobile
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor